About BSES Yamuna Power Limited
BSES Yamuna Power Limited (BYPL) distributes power in Delhi and is known for its customer-friendly practices, reliable power supply, and quality. The company is a joint venture between the Government of NCT of Delhi and Reliance Infrastructure Limited. BYPL started its operations on 1 July 2002 and provides power to around 200 square kilometres in the Central and Eastern parts of Delhi.
BSES Yamuna Power Limited Payment Methods
You can pay the BYPL bill on the official website of the company. The bill can be paid by selecting the quick pay option. You can view the details of the bill by entering the CA Number. You can also login to your account by using the username and password to pay the bill.
The electricity bill can be paid by using the BSES Delhi mobile app as well. You can login to the account by entering the CA number. Apart from paying the bill, there are various other options such as complaint registration and applying for a new connection on the app.
The electricity bill can be paid by using various e-wallets such as Mobikwik, Freecharge, Amazon Pay, Paytm, etc. You can also pay the bill by using Google Pay or PhonePe.
You can add the electricity as a beneficiary on your account and make the bill payment via NEFT or credit card as well.
The electricity bill payment can be made in the form of a cheque or ECS Mandate. You can also pay the bill at various bank branches that are mentioned on the official website of the company. You can visit any of the BSYL offices to make the bill payment.
How to Pay BSES Yamuna Power Limited Online?
The step-by-step procedure to pay the BSES Yamuna Power Limited online is mentioned below;
- Visit the official website of BSES Yamuna Power Limited (https://www.bsesdelhi.com/web/bypl/home#loaded).
- Under the ‘My Account’ section, enter the username and password.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Once you have completed the login procedure, you will be able to view the details of the bill.
- You can follow the steps and choose the mode of payment to complete the payment procedure.
How to Pay BSES Yamuna Power Limited Bill Through Other Options
The electricity bill can be paid by using various e-wallets such as Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge, Amazon Pay, etc. The step-by-step procedure to pay the bill on Paytm is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Paytm or download the app on the Google Play Store or the Apple Store.
- Next, you will need to login to the account by entering the mobile number and password.
- Next, go to the ‘Electricity’ section. The option can be found under the ‘Recharge & Pay Bills’ section.
- Next, choose the state and board. In this case, select New Delhi and BSES Yamuna – Delhi.
- Next, enter the District/Type. Select ‘Bill Payment’.
- Enter the consumer number. The details can be found on the bill.
- Click on ‘Proceed’.
- Next, the amount that must be paid will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on ‘Pay Now’ to complete the payment procedure.
Via Mobile App
The step-by-step procedure to pay the bill on the BSES mobile app is mentioned below:
- Download the BSES mobile app from the Apple Store or the Google Play Store.
- Login to your account by entering the username and password.
- Next, you can find details of your bill.
- Go to the ‘Pay Now’ section.
- You can go ahead and pay the bill by choosing the appropriate mode of payment. You can pay by bill by debit card, net banking, e-wallets, credit card, and UPI.
- After choosing the mode of payment and entering the details, you will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to complete the payment procedure.
The BSES Yamuna Power Limited bill can be paid offline as well. The different methods to pay the bill offline are mentioned below:
- Cheque in mail: You can send the cheque to the BSES Yamuna Power Limited office to pay the bill. The cheque must be made in favour of BYPL and must have the CA Number mentioned on it. The bill must also be attached to the cheque. However, the cheque cannot be post-dated and must be an account payee.
- ECS Mandate Form: You can setup an ECS Mandate to pay the bill.
- Bill Payment Kiosk: The bill can be paid at the respective BSES Yamuna Power Limited kiosk. The details of the kiosks are mentioned on the official website of BSES Yamuna Power Limited.
- Bank Branches: The electricity bill can be paid at several bank branches that are mentioned on the company’s website.
BSES Yamuna Power Limited Helpline Numbers/ Customer Care
The various helpline numbers are mentioned below:
FAQs of BSES Yamuna Power Limited Bill Payment
What are the documents that must be submitted when applying for a new connection?
The list of documents that must be submitted when you apply for a new connection is mentioned below:
- Proof of occupancy or ownership
- Identity proof
- Any other documents requested by BSES Yamuna Power Limited.
Should I submit an affidavit along with the application form for a new connection?
No, you do not have to submit any affidavit along with the application form when you apply for a new connection.
What are the various ways of applying for a new connection?
The different ways to apply for a new connection are mentioned below:
- Using the Mobile App.
- On the official website of BSES (https://www.bsesdelhi.com).
- By visiting the nearest Division Customer Care Centre.
- By calling BYPL on 011-39999808.
How long does it take to install the new electricity connection?
According to the DERC regulations, in the case of connections without RoW, it takes 7 days. In the case of connections with RoW or road cutting permission, it may take up to 15 days.
Is it mandatory to submit a physical application form when I apply for a new connection?
No, it is not mandatory to submit a physical application form when you apply for a new connection. Only if the application cannot be submitted online, a physical application form is required. The physical application form can be submitted at the nearest Division office. However, in case the load required is 50 kVA and above, it is mandatory for an online application to be submitted.
Where can I find the category I should apply for?
The category that you must apply for is mentioned on the official website of BSES (BSES)
Is it possible to pay the bill in advance?
Yes, you can pay the bill in advance. However, an application must be written to the respective Customer Care Centres stating the same. The advance that is paid will be adjusted in future bills.