KESCO Payment Options
The various ways by which you can pay the KESCO bill online are mentioned below:
- On the official website
- KESCO mobile app
- Google Pay
The different ways by which you can pay the bill offline are mentioned below:
- By visiting the KESCO office
- Via Punjab National Bank (PNB) ATM
How to Pay KESCO Bill Online
The step-by-step procedure to pay the bill on the official website is mentioned below:
- Visit https://kesco.co.in/wss/index.html.
- Click on ‘Pay Your Bill’.
- On the next page, enter the account number and the captcha.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- The details of the bill will be displayed on the next page. You will find the payment option to complete the process.
The bill can be via debit card, credit card, and net banking.
The procedure to pay the KESCO bill via Paytm is given below:
- Visit https://paytm.com/ or download the mobile app from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Login to your account by entering the mobile number and password.
- Next, tap on ‘Recharge & Pay Bills’.
- Tap on ‘Electricity’.
- On the next page, you must choose the state and electricity board. Here, choose Uttar Pradesh and Kanpur Electricity Company Ltd.
- Next, enter the account number and click on ‘Proceed’.
- The bill details will be displayed on the next page.
- You can complete the payment procedure by clicking on ‘Pay Now’.
Via Mobile App
The process to pay the KESCO bill via their mobile app is mentioned below:
- Download the KESCO mobile app from the App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Login to your account by using the username and password.
- Click on ‘Bill Summary’. The details of the bill will be displayed next.
- Click on ‘Pay’.
- You can pay the bill via net banking, debit card, and credit card.
Apart from paying the bill, you can add multiple accounts, update the profile, change the password, register the complaint, view the payment history, and check the complaint history on the mobile app.
Via Google Pay
The step-by-step procedure to pay the KESCO bill on Google Pay is given below:
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Register by using your mobile number.
- Click on ‘Pay’.
- Tap on ‘Bill Payments’.
- Tap on ‘Electricity’.
- Choose Kanpur Electricity Company Ltd. as the electricity board.
- Link the account by entering the account name, mobile number, and account number.
- The bill amount will be displayed.
- Tap on ‘Pay’.
- Select the account from which you would like to make the payment.
- The payment procedure can be completed by entering the UPI PIN.
By Vising the Office
You can visit the KESCO office to pay the bill via cash, demand draft, cheque, debit card, and credit card. However, you must carry the bill when you visit the office.
Via PNB ATM
The step-by-step procedure to pay the bill at a PNB ATM is given below:
- Visit the nearest PNB ATM.
- Insert the PNB ATM card.
- Select ‘Other Services’.
- Enter the ATM Pin.
- Select ‘Bill Payment’. Your mobile number must be linked to the PNB account in order to avail this service.
- Select ‘View/Pay Bill’.
- Enter the 8-digit account number.
- The bill amount will be displayed on the next screen.
- Click on ‘Pay’ and choose the type of account.
- You will receive a receipt once the payment has been completed. You can use the receipt in case of further communication.
KESCO Helpline Number/Customer Care
- Helpline: 18001801912
- Toll Free Number: 1912
- Control Officer 1: 9919102123
- Control Officer 2: 9919457274
FAQs of KESCO Kanpur Electricity Bill Payment
- What is the process to register for the online services?
The step-by-step procedure to complete the registration process is given below:
- Visit the official website of KESCO.
- Click on ‘Pay Bill With Registration’.
- Click on ‘Register Now’.
- On the next page, you must enter various details such as the account number, login ID, password, full name, mobile number, email ID, secret question and answer, and the captcha.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click on ‘Save’.
- You can log in with the help of the login ID and password.
Where can I download the application form?
You can download the application form on the official website of KESCO.
Can I pay the electricity bill without completing the registration process?
Yes, you can pay the electricity bill without completing the registration process.