Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CSPDCL) is the electricity board in Chhattisgarh which distributes electricity to the residents of the state. You can pay your CSPDCL electricity bill through online and offline channels in a simple and secured manner.
CSPDCL bill payment
You can pay your electricity bills online through the following methods:
- Net banking
- Debit Card or Credit Card
- Cash Cards
You can pay your electricity bills offline through the following methods:
- Common Service Centres
- Pay Point Centres
How to pay your electricity bill online
- Visit the CSPDCL official website by clicking on the link https://cspdcl.co.in/cseb/(S(r4yfwejc4zpb1gwb5dqyusku))/frmOnlineBillPayment.aspx .
- On the left-hand side of the page under ‘Bill Payment Services’, click on ‘Online Bill Payment’.
- Enter your ‘BP’ number and click on enter.
- Choose your mode of payment and complete the payment.
- Open the app on your smartphone.
- Click on ‘Bill payments’.
- Click on ‘Electricity’.
- Click on ‘Chhattisgarh Power (CSPDCL)’.
- Link your account if you are paying your bill using Google Pay for the first time by clicking on ‘Get Started’ and then providing your ‘BP Number’.
- Once you have linked your account, you can then enter the billing amount and complete the payment. You will receive a message confirming the successful payment of your electricity bill.
- Open the PhonePe app on your smartphone.
- Under ‘Recharge & Pay Bills’, click on ‘Electricity’.
- Under ‘All Billers’ select ‘CSPDCL.
- Enter your ‘BP Number’ and follow the steps to complete the payment of your bill. Once the payment is successful, you will receive a message confirming the successful payment of the electricity bill.
- Open the Paytm app on your phone.
- Click on ‘Recharge & Pay Bills’ and then click on ‘Electricity’.
- Under ‘Electricity Boards’, select Chhattisgarh.
- Enter your ‘BP Number’ and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Paytm will fetch the bill and you will be able to view the billing amount.
- Complete the payment process. Once the payment is done, Paytm will send you a confirmation message for the same to your mobile number.
You can use e-Wallets such as Amazon pay, Mobikwik, Freecharge, etc to pay your CSPDCL electricity bill. All you have to do is select the state and provide your BP number. The bill will reflect on your screen, following which you can complete the payment.
- You can pay your bill by dropping the cheque at the nearest Common Service Centre. You can visit the CSPDCL website to find the Common Service Centre nearest to you.
- You can pay your bill by dropping the cheque at the nearest Pay Point Centre. You can visit the CSPDCL website to find the Pay Point Centre nearest to you.
- There are Any Time Bill Payment Machine (ATP Machines) installed in various places in Chhattisgarh where you can pay your electricity bill. You can visit the CSPDCL website to find the ATP Machine nearest to you.
- You can visit the CSPDCL Office and pay your electricity bill via cheque or demand draft.
CSPDCL customer care
In case of any query call the toll-free number 1912. This service is available 24x7.
- Is there an online bill calculator facility offered by CSPDCL?
Yes, CSPDCL offers an online bill calculator facility on its website.
- What should I do if I have to correct my name on my bill?
Get in touch with a customer care executive by calling the number 1912 who will help you with the process of correcting your name on your bill.
- What will happen if I delay the payment of my electricity bill?
If you delay the payment of your electricity bill then the electricity board initially will send you reminders and may also charge a late payment fee. If you still do not pay your bill, then the board has the right to stop distributing electricity to you.