The Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UNBVN) is a Government of Haryana undertaking that provides electricity to the northern parts of Haryana. UNBVN provides power to 10 districts and 58 towns. The company supplies electricity to around 31 lakh consumers across industrial, agricultural, non-domestic, and domestic sectors.
Table of Contents
UHBVN Payment options
The different ways by which you can pay the UHBVN bill online are mentioned below:
- NEFT/RTGS (Yes Bank)
- Point of Sale (Yes Bank)
- Paytm (One 97 Communications)
- Via Bill Desk (Net Banking)
- UHBVN mobile app
- Google Pay/PhonePe
The various ways by which you can pay the bill offline are mentioned below:
- Nigam Counters
- Epay Inforserve Pvt. Ltd. Panipat
- Atal Seva Kendra/Common Service Centre (CSC)
- Harco Bank
How to Pay UHBVN Bill Online
The step-by-step procedure to pay the bill online is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of UHBVN (https://www.uhbvn.org.in/web/portal/home).
- Click on ‘Pay Your Bill’.
- On the next page, details such as the account number, mobile number, email ID, and captcha must be entered.
- Click on ‘Proceed’.
- The bill details will be displayed on the next page.
- You can make the payment via net banking, NEFT/RTGS, debit card, or credit card.
The procedure to pay the bill by using Paytm is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Paytm or download the mobile app from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Enter your mobile number and password to log in to the account.
- Once the login procedure has been completed, click on ‘Recharge & Pay Bills’.
- Next, click on ‘Electricity’.
- Next, select the state and board. In this case, select Haryana and Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVN).
- Next, enter the account number and mobile number. Click on ‘Proceed’.
- The details of the bill will be displayed on the next page.
- Click on ‘Pay Now’ to make the payment.
Via Mobile App
The process to pay the UHBVN electricity bill using the mobile app is mentioned below:
- Download the UHBVN mobile app from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Log in to your account using the mobile number and PIN.
- Next, click on ‘Make Payment’.
- Various details of your bill such as the account number, name, bill amount, bill number, address, and bill date will be displayed on the screen. Click on ‘Pay Bill’.
- You can make the payment via credit card, debit card, UPI, or net banking.
Via Google Pay
The process to pay the bill using the Google Pay app is mentioned below:
- Open the Google Pay app and click on ‘Pay’.
- Next, click on ‘Bill Payments’.
- Click on ‘Electricity’.
- Choose the board. In this case select ‘Uttar Haryana Bijli (UHBNL)’.
- Next, you must link the account by entering the account number, mobile number, and account name.
- Once the above-mentioned step has been completed, the bill amount will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on ‘Pay’.
- Choose the account you wish to pay from and click on ‘Proceed to pay’.
- Enter the UPI PIN to complete the payment procedure.
The UHBVN bill can also be paid by visiting Harco Bank, Atal Seva Kendra, or Nigam Counters. The payment can be made via cheque, cash, debit card, or credit card. However, you must carry the bill when you visit the bank or the centre.
UHBVN Helpline Number/Customer Care
- For No Supply: 1912 / 1800-180-1550
- WhatsApp: 9815961012
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints: 1800-180-1550
FAQs of UHBVN Uttar Haryana Electricity Bill Payment
Can I update the mobile number online?
Yes, you can update the mobile number online by visiting (http://epayment.uhbvn.org.in/updateKYC.aspx).
What are the documents required when applying for a new connection?
The different documents that must be submitted when you apply for a new connection are mentioned below:
- Proof of identity such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Ration Card, Driving License, and Passport.
- Proof of ownership such as allotment letter/copy of sale deed, property tax receipt, and Khasra Girdawari/Jamabandi.
Can I register a complaint online?
Yes, you can register a complaint online by visiting (https://cgrs.uhbvn.org.in) and clicking on ‘Register Complaint’.