TSNPDCL Payment Options
The various ways by which you can pay the TSNPDCL bill online are mentioned below:
- Bill desk
- TSNPDCL mobile app
- Google Pay
- T Wallet
You can visit the TSNPDCL office to pay the electricity bill.
How to Pay the TSNPDCL Bill Online
Via Bill Desk
The step-by-step procedure to pay the bill via Bill Desk is mentioned below:
- Visit https://www.tsnpdcl.in/.
- Click on ‘Pay Bills Online’.
- On the next page, enter the Unique Service Number. In case you do not have the Unique Service Number, you must enter the Circle Code, ERO Code, and Consumer Number.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- The details of the bill will be displayed on the next page.
- You can pay the bill via net banking, credit card, or debit card.
The process to pay the bill via Paytm is given below:
- Download the Paytm app on your smartphone or visit the official website of Paytm.
- Login with the help of your mobile number and password.
- Click on ‘Electricity’.
- Enter the state as ‘Telangana’ and the board as ‘Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL)’.
- Enter the USC Number. The details will be available on your bill.
- Click on ‘Proceed’.
- The amount that must be paid will be displayed on the next screen.
- Click on ‘Pay’ to complete the procedure.
Via Google Pay
The process to pay the electricity bill on Google Pay is given below:
- Download the app on your smartphone and complete the registration process.
- Tap on ‘Pay’.
- Select ‘Bill Payments’.
- Select ‘Electricity’.
- Choose the electricity board.
- The account must be linked with the help of your mobile number, account name, and account number.
- The due amount will be displayed.
- Select ‘Pay’.
- Select the bank account from where you would like to make the payment.
- Enter the UPI PIN to pay the bill.
Via the Mobile App
The step-by-step procedure to pay the bill on the mobile app is given below:
- Download the mobile app on your android smartphone.
- Enter the email ID and PIN to complete the login process. Click on ‘Submit’.
- Click on ‘Pay Your Bill’.
- Enter the Circle Code, ERO Code, and Consumer Number.
- The amount that must be paid will be displayed.
- You can pay the bill credit card, debit card, net banking, or wallet/cash cards.
You can visit one of the TSNPDCL offices to pay the bill via cash, cheque, or demand draft. However, you must carry the bill when you visit the office to make the payment.
You can also visit a Mee Seva kiosk to pay the bill via cash or cheque. It is important that you carry the bill when you visit the kiosk.
TSNPDCL Helpline Number/Customer Care
You can call the above-mentioned numbers for registering complaints as well.
FAQs of TSNPDCL Telangana Electricity Bill Payment
What is the process to apply for a new connection?
In order to apply for a new connection, you must visit the local section office and submit the application form. The application form is free of cost.
What are the documents that must be submitted when I apply for a new connection?
The different documents that must be submitted when you apply for a new connection are mentioned below:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
- Ownership or lease document for the house or building
- In the case of an agricultural connection, the village assistant certificate must be given
What is the process to install the Sub Meter?
The Sub Meter must be installed with the help of a private licensed electrical contractor.
What should I do if I receive the wrong bill statement?
Depending on the type of connection, the process to report any discrepancy in the bill will vary and are mentioned below:
- LT Connection: The report must be made to a senior officer along with the latest payment details and the present reading.
- HT Connection: The issue must be reported to the Divisional Engineer and the concerned Senior Accounts Officer.
What should I do in the case of Frequent Unscheduled Load Shedding?
In the case of Frequent Unscheduled Load Shedding, the issue must be reported to the Divisional Engineer (Operation).