About BSES Rajdhani Power Limited
BSES Rajdhani Power Limited (BRPL) provides power to around 2.4 million customers across 21 districts in West and South Delhi. The company is known for providing quality and reliable electricity. Over Rs.7,800 crore of investment has been made by BSES in order to improve its infrastructure.
BSES Rajdhani Power Limited Payment Methods
The BRPL bill can be paid on the company’s official website. Several online options are available in case you wish to pay the bill. You can pay the bill on the company’s mobile app as well. You must enter the CA number to login to your account. Other than the payment of bills, you can apply for a new connection as well as to lodge complaints on the mobile app.
Various e-wallets such as Paytm, Amazon Pay, Freecharge, etc. The bill can also be paid via PhonePe and Google Pay.
The bill can be added as a beneficiary on your account to make the payments via credit card or NEFT.
You can visit any of the BRPL offices to make the payment via cheque. The bill can be paid at several bank branches that are mentioned on the official website of BRPL.
How to Pay BSES Rajdhani Power Limited Online?
The step-by-step procedure to pay the BRPL bill online is mentioned below:
- Visit (https://www.bsesdelhi.com/web/brpl).
- Click in ‘My Account’.
- Login to your account by entering the username and password.
- Once the above step has been completed, you will be able to view the bill.
- You the ‘Pay’ option and select the mode of payment to pay the bill online.
How to Pay BSES Rajdhani Power Limited Bill Through Other Options
The step-by-step procedure to pay the bill by using Paytm is mentioned below:
- Download the Paytm app on the Apple Store or Google Play Store. You can also visit the official website of Paytm.
- Login to your account with the help of your mobile number and password.
- Click on ‘Recharge & Pay Bill’.
- Click on ‘Electricity’.
- Now, you must choose the state and the electricity board. In this case, select New Delhi and BSES Rajdhani – Delhi.
- Enter the District/Type.
- Click on ‘Bill Payment’.
- Next, enter the consumer number. The number can be found on the bill.
- Click on ‘Proceed’.
- The bill amount will be displayed.
- Click on ‘Pay Now’ to complete the procedure.
Via Mobile App
The procedure to pay the bill on the mobile app is mentioned below:
- Download the BSES app from the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Use your username and password to login.
- Once the login process has been completed, you can find the details of the bill.
- Click on ‘Pay Now’.
- Next, you must choose the mode of payment. You can pay the bill via UPI, credit card, e-wallets, net banking, and debit card.
- Once the mode of payment has been chosen and details have been entered, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to complete the procedure.
The various methods by which the BRPL bill can be paid online are mentioned below:
- Bank Branches: You can visit one of the bank branches mentioned on the company’s official website to pay the bill.
- Bill Payment Kiosk: You can visit a BSES Rajdhani Power Limited Kiosk to pay the bill. The kiosk details can be found on the official website of BRPL.
- Cheque in Mail: The bill can be paid by sending a cheque to a BRPL office. The CA number must be mentioned on the cheque. You must also attach the bill with the cheque. However, the cheque must be an account payee and cannot be post-dated.
BSES Rajdhani Power Limited Helpline Numbers/ Customer Care
The different helpline numbers are mentioned below:
FAQs of BSES Rajdhani Electricity Bill Payment
How much must I pay for the application form?
The application form is free of cost.
What is the procedure to apply for a new connection?
Depending on the type of connection, the process to apply for a new connection will vary. In case of a new connection of up to 44 KW, you can visit a BRPL office, apply online, or call the customer care number. In the case of a connection of 45 KW and above, you can visit (https://www.bsesdelhi.com)
Where can I find the category that I must apply for?
The category that you must apply for can be found at (https://www.bsesdelhi.com/documents/).