The Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation (JKSPDC) bill can be paid online and the process to pay the bill is easy. Apart from being paid online, you can visit a JKSPDC office to pay the bill.
JKSPDC Bill Payment Options
The different ways by which the JKSPDC electricity bill can be paid online are mentioned below:
- On the official website
- Quick pay
- Google Pay
By visiting the nearest JKSPDC office.
Given below is the process by which you can pay the electricity bill via Paytm:
- Open the Paytm app on your smartphone.
- Login to the account by using your mobile number and password.
- Choose ‘Electricity’.
- Next, you must enter the state and board. In this case, enter Jammu and Kashmir and Jammu and Kashmir Power Development Department.
- Enter the consumer code and click on ‘Proceed’. The consumer code can be found on the bill.
- On the next page, the bill amount will be displayed. Click on ‘Pay’ to complete the process.
- Open the Google Pay app on your smartphone.
- Complete the registration process.
- Select ‘Pay’.
- Select ‘Bill Payments’.
- Select ‘Electricity’.
- Choose the electricity board from the options that are given.
- Next, link the consumer number to the account.
- The due amount will be displayed.
- Select ‘Pay’ and enter the UPI PIN to complete the process.
- Visit https://billsahuliyat.jkpdd.net/.
- Enter the consumer code (twice), amount to pay, name, and mobile number.
- Enter the relevant details on the next page to complete the payment.
You can visit the nearest JKSPDC office to pay the bill as well. However, you must carry a copy of the bill when you visit the office. The payment can be made via debit card, credit card, demand draft, cash, or cheque.