The Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL) was launched on 2 June 2014 with the main aim of providing electricity at an affordable price. The headquarters of the company is at Hyderabad. TSSPDCL provides electricity to 15 districts and around 9.2 million customers.
Table of Contents
TSSPDCL Payment Options
The TSSPDCL electricity bill can be paid on the company’s official website. You can login to your account by using the username and password. The details of the bill can be checked before you make the payment. The bill payment process is easy and hassle-free.
The bill can be paid by using TSSPDCL mobile app. The app can be downloaded from the Apple Store or the Google Play Store. You can register by providing the unique service number, email ID, and mobile number.
Various e-wallets can be used to pay the electricity bill as well. Paytm, Amazon Pay, Freecharge, and Mobikwik are some of the e-wallets that can be used. Apart from e-wallets, you can pay the electricity bill by using Google Pay or PhonePe.
How to Pay TSSPDCL Bill Online?
The procedure to pay the bill on the official website of TSSPDCL is mentioned below:
- Visit TSSPDCL’s official website.
- Login with the help of the username, password, and captcha.
- Once on the main page of your account, you will have the option to view the details of the bill.
- An option for the paying the bill will be provided. Click on it.
- Next, you can choose the mode of payment. Depending on the mode of payment you have chosen, you may receive an OTP.
- Enter the OTP to complete the payment procedure.
You have the option to pay the electricity bill by using the Bill Desk option. The step-by-step procedure to pay the bill using Bill Desk is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of TSSPDCL.
- Click on ‘Pay Your Bill’.
- On the next page, click on ‘Bill Desk’.
- Next, enter the unique service number and email ID.
- Click on ‘Make Payment’.
- The due amount will be displayed on the next screen.
- Choose the mode of payment to complete the procedure.
Via Mobile App
The step-by-step procedure to pay the bill on TSSPDCL’s mobile app is mentioned below:
- Download the app from the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Login to your account using the Unique Service Number, email ID, and mobile number.
- Go to ‘Pay Your Power Bill’.
- The details of the bill will be displayed.
- Choose the mode of payment.
- Based on the mode of payment you have chosen, you may receive an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to complete the payment process.
The TSSPDCL electricity bill can be paid on several wallets such as Paytm, Amazon Pay, Mobikwik, and Freecharge. The step-by-step procedure to pay the bill on Paytm is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Paytm or open the app on your phone.
- Go to the ‘Recharge & Pay Bills’ section.
- Select ‘Electricity’.
- Choose the state and board. In this case, choose Telangana and TSSPDCL.
- Enter the Unique Service Number (USC).
- Click on ‘Proceed’.
- The amount that must be paid will be displayed on the screen.
- Select ‘Pay Now’ to complete the procedure.
How to Pay the TSSPDCL Bill through Other Options?
The electricity bill can be paid at the nearest TSSPDCL office. However, it is mandatory that you carry the bill when you visit the office. Once the bill is provided, you can make the payment by cash, card, cheque, or demand draft.
TSSPDCL Helpline/ Customer Care Numbers
The customer care numbers for different districts are mentioned in the table below:
|CSC Name||Telephone Number|
|Banjara Hills Circle||040-23431464, 040-23431463|
|Hyderabad Central Circle (Saifabad ICSC)||040-23431293|
|Cyber City Circle (Ibrahimbag)||040-23433544, 040-23433545|
|Hyderabad South Circle (Charminar ISCS)||040-23433580, 040-23433581|
|Medak Circle (Medak)||08452-222380|
|Secunderabad Circle (Secunderabad ICSC)||040-23433586, 040-23433587|
The customer care numbers for other CSCs can be found on the official website of TSSDPCL (TSSDPCL).
FAQs of TSSPDCL Telangana State Electricity Bill Payment
Is it possible to apply for a new connection online?
Yes, you can apply for a new connection on the official website of TSSPDCL or the company’s mobile app.
What documents do I need to submit when I apply for a new connection?
The list of documents that need to be submitted when you apply for a new connection are mentioned below:
- Two passport size photographs
- In the case of SC/ST customers, a certificate from an MRO.
- In the case of agriculture customers, passbook or patta document.
- Ownership documents.
- Identity proof such as passport, Voter ID, PAN, driving license, and Aadhaar.
- CEIG approval in case it is necessary.
- Partnership Deed/ Memorandum of Understanding and Articles of Association.
- Ownership documents.
Where can I find the tariff details for the TSSPDCL connection?
The tariff details for the TSSDCL connection can be found on the mobile app and the official website of the company.
Where can I register a complaint?
You can register a complaint on TSSDCL’s mobile app or the website.
Is it possible to change my name of TSSDCL’s official website?
Yes, you can change the name on TSSDCL’s official website.