The Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. electricity can be paid by visiting the company’s office or online. There are various methods by which the bill can be paid online and the process is simple.
DGVCL Bill Payment Options
The different methods by which the electricity bill can be paid online are mentioned below:
- Google Pay
- Quick payment
- On the official website
You will need to visit the DGVCL office in case you wish to make the payment.
How to Pay DGVCL Bill Online
The procedure to pay the DGVCL bill on the official website is mentioned below:
- Visit https://www.dgvcl.com/dgvclweb/index.php.
- Under the ‘Online Payment’ option, you will find ‘Online Payment’, click on it.
- On the next page, select ‘Click for payment through Paytm/Billdesk’.
- Next, enter the consumer number and captcha.
- Click on ‘Check Consumer No.’.
- On the next page, you will find the option to pay the bill.
- Download the app on your mobile phone.
- Once the registration process has been completed, click on ‘Pay’.
- Next, choose ‘Bill Payments’.
- Select ‘Electricity’.
- Next, choose the electricity board from the options that are provided.
- Next, the consumer number must be linked to the account.
- The amount that must be paid will be displayed.
- Select ‘Pay’.
- Once the bank account has been selected, enter the UPI PIN to make the payment.
The process to pay the bill via Paytm is given below:
- Visit the official website of Paytm or open the app on your mobile phone.
- Enter the mobile number and password and login to your account.
- Choose ‘Electricity’.
- Next, select the state as ‘Gujarat’ and the board as ‘Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited’.
- Enter the consumer number.
- Select ‘Proceed’.
- Next, the amount that must be paid will be displayed. Click on ‘Pay’ to complete the payment.
You can visit the DGVCL office to make the electricity bill payment. However, a copy of the electricity bill must be produced to make the payment.