Table of Contents
DGVCL Payment Options
The different ways by which you can pay the DGVCL bill online are mentioned below:
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Bharat QR Code
- On the VISA Bill Payment
- Quick Payment
You can visit a DGVCL office to pay the bill.
How to Pay the DGVCL Bill via Google Pay
Via Google Pay
The process to pay the electricity bill on Google Pay is given below:
- Download the app on your smartphone and complete the registration process.
- Tap on ‘Pay’.
- Select ‘Bill Payments’.
- Select ‘Electricity’.
- Choose the electricity board.
- The account must be linked with the help of your mobile number, account name, and account number.
- The due amount will be displayed.
- Select ‘Pay’.
- Select the bank account from where you would like to make the payment.
- Enter the UPI PIN to pay the bill.
The process to pay the bill via Paytm is given below:
- Download the Paytm app on your smartphone or visit the official website of Paytm.
- Login with the help of your mobile number and password.
- Click on ‘Electricity’.
- Enter the state as ‘Gujarat’ and the board as ‘Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL)’.
- Enter the USC Number. The details will be available on your bill.
- Click on ‘Proceed’.
- The amount that must be paid will be displayed on the next screen.
- Click on ‘Pay’ to complete the procedure.
- Visit the official website of DGVCL.
- Under the ‘Online Payment’ section, you will find the ‘Bill Payment through RTGS’ option. Click on it.
- On the next page, select the bank. You can only pay via ICICI Bank or Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Enter the consumer number.
- Click on ‘Next’.
- The details of your bill will be displayed on the next page.
- You can complete the process by using the payment option.
Via the Mobile App
The step-by-step procedure to pay the bill on the mobile app is given below:
- Download the mobile app on your android smartphone.
- Enter the email ID and password to complete the login process. Click on ‘Login’.
- Click on ‘Bill Payment. The option can be found under the menu section.
- The amount that must be paid will be displayed.
- You can pay the bill via credit card, debit card, net banking, or wallet/cash cards.
You can visit the DGVCL office to make the payment via credit card, debit card, cash, cheque, or demand draft. However, you must carry the bill when you visit the office.