The government of India has been encouraging residents of India to link Aadhaar card with various services and welfare schemes. Corporation Bank account holders can also link their Aadhaar cards online to their accounts through various services offered by the bank.
Link Aadhaar Card to Corporation Bank Online
Customers who have a bank account in Corporation Bank can link Aadhaar to their bank account online by visiting the Corporation Bank website.The steps to link Aadhaar with Corporation Bank account are-
- Once on the homepage of the website, you will need to look for the option of "Update Aadhaar." Once you find it, click on it.
- Once you click on it, you will be redirected to the Aadhaar seeding page.
- On that page, you will need to provide your 12-digit Aadhaar number and your registered phone number. Once you provide the number, you will receive an OTP on the same.
- Next, you will have to type in the OTP received on your registered mobile number along with the 12-digit Aadhaar number and click on “Submit.”
- Your request will be sent to the bank. The bank will verify the information provided by you.
- Once the verification is done, they will notify you via SMS or email within a few working days.
There are a number of benefits to procuring an Aadhaar card and linking the Aadhaar number to the customers’ bank account as this will enable them to receive all the benefits of the subsidies that they have subscribed to. Provisions have been made for customers to receive the benefits of the subsidies directly to their bank account as this will prevent mismanagement of funds.