The government of India has long been endorsing the process to link Aadhaar card with various services and welfare schemes. Corporation Bank account holders can also link their Aadhaar cards to their accounts through various services offered by the bank.
Corporation Bank account holders can link their Aadhaar number to the bank account in the following ways -
- Offline, by visit the bank branch
- Online, through the bank website
- Through any Corporation Bank-affiliated ATMs
Link Aadhaar Card to Corporation Bank Online
Customers who have a bank account in Corporation Bank can link Aadhaar to their bank account online via the internet banking portal of the bank. Account holders who have already registered for Corporation Bank net banking service can avail this facility anytime. The steps to link Aadhaar with Corporation Bank account are-
- Visit the website of Corporation Bank.
- Login to the net banking account by submitting username and password
- Select the “Service Request” link.
- Click on the “Aadhaar Linking with Bank Account” option.
- Enter the mobile number as per the bank record.
- Enter the security captcha code as shown.
- Now, the customer has to enter his/her 12-digit Aadhaar UID and submit to process the request.
After successful authentication, customers will receive a confirmation SMS on their registered mobile number by the bank within a few working days.
Link Aadhaar Card with Corporation Bank Offline
Individuals will have to visit the closest branch of Corporation Bank along with the necessary documents which include original and photocopy of the Aadhar card along with original and photocopy of their bank passbook. Once they visit the bank, they can follow these steps:
- The customers will be provided with an application form to link the Aadhaar number to their bank account which will they need to fill and submit.
- Once the form has been filled, an officer at the bank will verify the documents and give the account holder an acknowledgement slip.
- Once the account has been linked, individuals will receive an intimation through SMS on their registered mobile phone.
Documents required for the above process are -
- Original and photocopy of their Aadhaar card
- Original and photocopy of their passbook
Link Aadhaar card to Corporation Bank Account via ATM
Corporation Bank account holders can also avail the facility to link Aadhaar with bank account by visiting a nearest Corporation Bank ATM. After that they can follow these easy steps:
- Insert/Swipe ATM card and enter the ATM PIN.
- On the main screen select the option “Other Services.”
- Next, select the “Aadhaar Seeding” option.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar UID, and reconfirm it by entering the number one more time.
- Once they submit their request, they will receive an acknowledgement receipt from the ATM.
After the customers’ Corporation Bank account is linked to their Aadhaar, a confirmation text message will be sent to their registered mobile number.
The idea behind Aadhaar linking is to capture demographic and biometric information of a particular individual in a centralised database to retrieve details at a later date whenever needed. Aadhar card also acts as an important proof of address and identity.
There are a number of benefits to procuring an Aadhaar card and linking to their bank account as this will enable them to receive all the benefits of the subsidies that they have subscribed to. There have been many provisions made for customers to receive the benefits of the subsidies directly to their bank account as this will prevent mismanagement of funds as well as the wrong person receiving funds. Therefore customers are advised to link their Aadhaar numbers to their bank accounts at the earliest.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks
- SBI Link Aadhar Card
- PNB Link Aadhar Card
- Indian Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Canara Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- ICICI Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Union Bank Of India Link Aadhaar Card
- Axis Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- HDFC Bank Link Aadhar Card
- United Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Dena Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Link To Vijaya Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra Link Aadhaar Card
- Andhra Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- IOB Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Allahabad Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Link Aadhaar Card
- UCO Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Syndicate Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Central Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Citibank Link Aadhaar Card Online
- Bank Of Baroda Link Aadhaar Card
- Link Aadhaar Card With Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IDBI Bank Link Aadhar Card