Aadhaar card is a form of identification that contains the biometric and demographic details of the cardholder. It is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India. Now, you can link your Aadhaar card to your bank account and avail various benefits. Linking your Aadhaar card with your Andhra Bank is very easy. The card can be linked to the bank account through an online process. Given below is the process to be followed in order to link your Aadhaar card to your Andhra Bank.
Linking Aadhaar Card with Andhra Bank Online
One can link their Aadhaar card to their Andhra Bank account from the comfort of their house. Listed below are the steps to be followed in order to link your Aadhaar card with Andhra Bank:
- Visit the official website of www.onlineandhrabank.net.in.
- Login with your User ID and Password.
- Find the option of “Registration of Aadhaar Number in Internet Banking” on the home page of the website.
- Enter and confirm the 12-digit Aadhaar number in the required field.
- Select the savings account for which you wish to link your Aadhaar card.
- One can use the “Inquiry' option on the page to know the status of linking or rejection of Aadhaar card.
- The bank will send a confirmation message through email on the registered ID or an SMS on the registered phone number once the card has been linked to the account.