The Aadhaar Authentication History tool allows users to check their Aadhaar authentication online. It also helps the users to avail different information like authentication method, transaction ID, etc.
The steps to check Aadhaar authentication history is mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India).
- Scroll down to the ‘Aadhaar Services’ section.
- Find the link that says ‘Aadhaar Authentication History’.
- Click on the link. You will be navigated to a different page on the official UIDAI website.
- In the first box, enter your 12 digit UID or 16 digit VID.
- Enter the security code in the next box. In case you are unable to read the or view the code, you may click on ‘Try Another’ to generate a new security code.
- Now click on ‘Send OTP’.
- The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- You will be redirected to another page on the UIDAI website.
- Choose your ‘Authentication Type’ from Demographic / Biometric / OTP / Demographic & Biometric / Biometric & OTP / Demographic & OTP.
- Select the date range. First enter the From Date and then enter the To Date.
- Enter the number of records. Please understand that the maximum number of records for which authentication history can be checked stands at 50.
- Enter the OTP that you received on your phone.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Upon completing these steps, you will be able to see the authentication history on the official website of UIDAI.
Aadhar Card Linking with