About Yes Bank Internet Banking
In an age where computers rule over everything, banking too has embraced the convenience which technology offers. Yes Bank, one of India’s leading banking institutions offers its customers the convenience of banking from the comfort of their house via their internet banking service. Net banking has given millions of customers all across the country access to a range of banking facilities which can be easily carried out online, without having to visit the bank personally. With the help of net banking, customers can carry out transactions like Yes Bank savings account / current accounts, transfer funds online, pay utility bills, view their past account statements, check their account statement, recharge their DTH connection / mobile phone connection, transfer funds to another bank account, open a Fixed Deposit / Recurring Deposit account and many other related transactions. Customers can also make service requests via net banking like requesting for a new chequebook / demand draft, request for stop payments on cheques, etc.
Services Offered Under Yes Bank Net Banking
With Yes Bank Net Banking, you can carry out a number of transactions, such as the following.
- Fund Transfer – Transfer funds easily and securely between Yes Bank accounts, to other non-Yes Bank accounts and also third party accounts held with Yes Bank or any other bank.
- Standing Instructions – You can set up standing instructions to have funds transferred from your account automatically at pre-specified intervals.
- Instant Money Transfer via IMPS – Transfer money in an instant to any specified bank branch in India, 24x7x365, via IMPS.
- Open FD, RD - Experience the ease of starting investments like a Fixed Deposit, Recurring Deposit or an offered type of Goal Based Saving scheme.
- Bill Payment Online – Paying bills was never this easy as it is now with Yes Bank online banking. Make online payments for various kinds of utility bills like electricity bills, telephone bills, donations, subscription payments, etc.
- Invest in Mutual Funds – Mutual funds are the preferred investment option currently. Via Yes Bank’s online banking platform, you too can make SIP requests, purchase mutual fund units, redeem existing units or even cancel SIP requests.
- Get Account Related Information – online banking enables you to get all your account related information in one place. You can view your account balance, view & download account statements, view account activity / transactions and also update your information when required.
- View Details of FD & RD – Via online banking, you will also get access to all information related to your Fixed Deposit or Recurring Deposit which you hold with yes Bank. You can also view your TDS details for interest earned on fixed deposits
- View Cheque Status – Keep track of the status of the cheques issued by you.
- View Investment Details – Get all details related to your investments like NAVs, current portfolio value, NAVs, etc.
- Account Charges Info – Find out any account related charges online like average quarterly balance, charges applicable, contact details of your relationship manager, etc.
- Via online banking, you can place requests for a new cheque book, your account statement, Yes Bank debit card, etc.
- Update information about your PAN card, Nominee registration details, etc.
- Via online banking, you can also register for the type of account statement you wish to receive – Combined e-statements, flexi-frequency e-statements) and also e-advice on your Fixed Deposit.
- To access Yes Bank Mobile banking app, you can download the same from the Yes Bank Online banking website.
- Pay bills quickly and securely with the help of YES PayNow service.
- Make donations to various charities and religious institutions via Yes Bank online banking.
- Make payments for your online purchases via Yes Bank Net Banking option which is available on all major e-commerce websites.
How Do You Register For Yes Bank Internet Banking?
In order to use net banking with yes Bank, you must first register for the service. The registration process itself is simple and easily comprehensible. At the time of opening your account, you will receive a Customer ID, a Debit/ATM Card and a PIN for the Debit/ATM card. You will need all these to register for online banking. Following are the steps to register for NetBanking.
- Step 1 - Visit the Yes Bank online banking website and go to the Login page.
- Step 2 - You will be asked to input your Customer ID, ATM / Debit Card number and the accompanying PIN (for ATM/Debit Card). This information is required to allow the bank to authenticate your account details. (your Customer ID will be provided to you in your Welcome Kit. Additionally, your account statements also mention your Customer ID). For NetBanking purposes, your Customer ID will automatically be considered as your Login ID.
- Step 3 – Moving forward, you will be asked to create a password for your net banking account. Follow the steps displayed on the page to create a strong password for your account. Having created your unique password, you will be asked to confirm the registration.
Once you have registered on for online banking, you can easily access it by simply providing your customer ID and password.
Yes Bank NetBanking FAQs
- Who are eligible to register for Yes Bank NetBanking?
All customers who hold a Savings or current account with Yes Bank are eligible to register for Yes Bank NetBanking.
- What all do I need in order to begin using Yes Bank NetBanking?
To use internet banking, you must have access to an uninterrupted internet connection and a PC or laptop with a browser installed. Further, you will also need your Customer ID and password to log in to your NetBanking account.
- Are there any charges applicable for using Yes Bank NetBanking?
Currently, there are no charges applicable for the use of YesBank NetBanking service. Customers can make a variety of transactions online with ease. Charges will however be applicable to services like fund transfer, etc.
- Can I continue to receive paper bills?
Yes, you will continue receiving physical bills for your payments from your biller ever after registering for NetBanking.
- Can I view the status of the bills which I have already paid?
Yes, you may conveniently view the status of all your previous paid bills under the “Payment History” option available on the website.
- Can I receive alerts for bills which I pay via my online banking account?
Yes, you can receive SMS and email alerts for all transactions carried out via your online banking account using Autopay. You will be required to got to the Bill Payments section on your online banking account and turn on alerts from under the Bill Payment+ module designed for this purpose.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.