Every organisation gives a lot of importance to its payroll activities. Salaries have to be deposited on time without any delay. To help organisations build a strong payroll system, IndusInd Bank offers an array of banking solutions which are customised to meet the financial needs of the organisation. They offer 5 different salary accounts for corporates, namely Indus Comfort Exclusive, Indus Comfort Select, Indus Comfort Maxima, Indus Comfort Premium, and Indus Comfort Regular. Indus Comfort Maxima Salary Account is one of the most comprehensive salary accounts offered by IndusInd.
Features and benefits of Indus Comfort Maxima Salary Account
- Indus Comfort Maxima Salary Account holders get up to 15% discount on locker rental during the first one year.
- Subject to salary credits, customers can enjoy free zero balance account.
- Customers can earn up to 6% interest p.a. on savings account balance.
- Free 365 Days Banking facility.
- Free Indusnet.
- SMS Banking facility.
- Indus Mobile Banking service.
- 24x7 dedicated customer care.
- Free SMS alert system.
- Free monthly statements(e-statements or physical statements).
- Customers also have an option to earn attractive interest rate on term deposits.
- Free Payable at par cheque books.
- Convenient bill payment solutions.
- Free cash withdrawals at any ATM‘s in India.
- Free Reimbursements accounts.
- For all service-related issues, customers will get to speak to dedicated service managers who will be their single point of contact.
- As an organisation, employers can transfer salaries from their IndusInd Bank account to the employee through web upload which saves a lot of time and makes salary deposits hassle-free.
- Employers can also choose one-click upload by sending the salary request through registered e-mail Id.
- Customers with Indus Comfort Maxima Salary Account get a dedicated relationship manager who will help them understand their financial needs.
How to apply for an Indus Comfort Maxima Salary Account?
- Visit IndusInd Bank official website
- Choose Indus Comfort Maxima Salary Account as the product
- Click on the “Apply Now” button on the page
- Once the customer clicks on the button, he/she will be asked to fill up a form
- The form will ask for the customer name, phone number, email ID, product interested, name of the state, and the name of the city
- Once the customer fills all the above details and submits it, an IndusInd bank officer will get back to the customer
Documents required to open an Indus Comfort Maxima Salary Account
The following documents is required to open a Indus Comfort Maxima Salary Account:
- One passport size colour photograph
- Identity proof like passport/driving license/Voter's ID/Photo Debit/Credit Card
- Address proof like passport/driving license/Voter's ID/utility bill
- Duly-filled account opening form
- PAN card or Form 60/61 where PAN card is not available
Fees and charges
|Issuance of Demand Draft or Pay Order||Unlimited Drafts Free|
|DD/ PO Cancellation/ Duplicate Instrument Issuance||Rs.100 per instrument|
|RTGS - Inward/ Outward||Free|
|NEFT - Inward/ Outward||Free|
|Visa Credit Card Payment through ATM/ Netbanking||Free|
|DD/ PO Revalidation||Free|
|DD Cancellation||Rs.100 per instrument|
|DD Revalidation||Rs.100 per instrument|
|FIRC (Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate) Issuance||Rs.100|
|Non-Trade Remittance||Rs.250 plus SWIFT charges|
|SWIFT/ Wire Transfer||Rs.500|
|FCY (Foreign Currency) Draft/ DD Issuance||Rs.350|
|FCY (Foreign Currency) Cheque Collection||
|Return of Cheque||Rs.100|
|Card Issuance/ Renewal Fee||
|Enquiry relating to old records||Rs.100 per enquiry|
|Cheque Pick up||Free|
|Cheque Stop Payment||Free|
|Daily cash withdrawal limit||Rs.1.5 lakhs per day for both Platinum and Signature Debit Card|
|Daily POS Limit||Rs.3 lakhs per day for both Platinum and Signature Debit Card|
Indus Comfort Maxima Salary Account FAQs
- What is the fee for cash delivery and cash pick-up services?
You can make 1 cash delivery and pick-up request per day for free of cost. After one transaction per day, charges will be applicable depending on the type of account your hold. The minimum value should be Rs.10,000 and the maximum value can go up to Rs.1 lakh.
- Will I be charged any fee if I close my account?
Rs.200 or the balance in the account whichever is lower will be charged if you close your account within 6 months. There are no fees applicable if the account is closed after 6 months.
- What is the fees to withdraw money outside India?
With IndusInd Bank, unlimited withdrawals can be made within India. Customers get 1 free cash withdrawal in other bank ATMs outside India. After the first free withdrawal, Rs.125 will be charged for every withdrawal.
- What is the foreign currency exchange mark-up fee?
The foreign currency exchange mark-up fee is 2% for Platinum Maxima Debit Card and 1% for Signature Debit Card.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.