It is not an uncommon sight to see indian women riding two wheelers on the road. Gone are the days when the female population of India would shy away from owning a two wheeler and riding confidently on the road. Girls today are much more confident and independent. They no longer want to depend on others for their travel requirements. They are gutsy enough to just get hold of the keys and hit the road with their two-wheelers. It has also become a huge necessity today because of the rising traffic. When you are struck in a bad traffic jam, it is almost guaranteed that people who are travelling by two-wheelers would reach faster than somebody driving a car. Also, there is so much information out there regarding two wheelers in India that a girl planning to buy one might feel confused or lost.
To make it easier to make the correct buying decision, we are putting up a list of top five two wheelers for ladies in India. Just go through it and make sure to buy the most suitable one for yourself. Each one has its own unique features and advantages.
Honda Activa 3G
- Ever since its launch, Honda Activa has been one of the top selling two wheelers in India. The brand has great reputation. Honda Activa 3G is the latest model to have come out of the brand.
- One thing that the girls will surely love about this two wheeler is that it is aesthetically designed with a 3D emblem and a tail lamp.
- The maximum speed it can hit is 82 kmph.
- The maximum net power is 8bhp at 7,500 rpm.
- Headlights and side indicators have been given a new design which makes the vehicle look more attractive.
- The best part about Honda Activa 3G is that it has a large storage area.
- It is equipped with tubeless tyres which decreases the chance of sudden deflation during puncture.
- Mileage is 55 to 60 kmpl.
- It comes in 6 attractive colours namely Black, Imperial Red Metallic, Trance Blue Metallic, Geny Grey Metallic, Pearl Amazing White and Majestic Brown Metallic.
- The weight of the two wheeler is 110 kg.
- It will cost approximately Rs.50,048.
TVS Scooty Zest 110
- This scooty is very light. It weighs only 97 kg which makes it easier to ride.
- Mileage is 62 kmpl.
- It is equipped with an engine with a displacement of 110 cc.
- The fuel tank capacity is 5 litres.
- The maximum power is 7.9 bhp at 7,500 rpm. The maximum torque is 8.7 Nm at 5,500 rpm.
- It is also equipped with attractive features such as LED tail light and a back lit speedometer.
- It comes in eight colors namely Powerful Pink, Fiery Red, Pearl Peach, Dynamic White, Daring Black, Terrific Turquoise, Himalayan High and Spirited Silver.
- Apart from that, it also has some additional features such as a bottle holder and 19 litre under seat storage which makes it suitable for women riders.
- The approximate cost is around Rs.49,284.
- It has a dual tone styling.
- It is light and weighs only 98 kg.
- It has a four stroke engine with a displacement of 112.8 cc.
- Apart from having a dual color console, it also has an additional storage space for mobile charger.
- The fuel tank capacity is 5.2 litre.
- Mileage is 63 kmpl.
- The maximum power is 6.5 Kw@7,500 rpm. The maximum torque is 9.0 Nm@6,500 rpm.
- It comes in four attractive dual tone colours namely Matte Grey/Matte Black, Pearl Mirage White, Pearl Suzuki Blue/Matte Black and Pearl Mira Red/Matte Black.
- The prices range from Rs.48,312 to Rs.60,646.
- The smoked finish visor makes it look more sporty and stylish.
- It is equipped with a 4-stroke air-cooled 2-valve engine.
- The displacement is 113.0 cc and the fuel tank capacity is 5 litre.
- It weighs 104 kg.
- It has a telescopic type front fork suspension which make it easier to use on a rough road.
- The grab bars are made up of aluminium and has a wing like shape which makes it look modern and classy.
- The seat is longer and it has a carbon pattern on it.
- The maximum output is 7.2PS/7,500 rpm and the maximum torque is 8.1 Nm/5,000 rpm.
- It comes in four attractive colours namely Regal Red, True Blue, Astral Blue and Moon Walk White.
- The approximate cost is around Rs.48,555.
- The dual tone colours along with beautiful body graphics make it look more appealing.
- It has a wider seat which makes it comfortable for the girls to use it for long distances also.
- It is equipped with a storage space of 18 litres.
- It weighs 105 kg and the fuel tank capacity is 5.3 L.
- It has a 4 stroke air cooled engine with a displacement of 109.20 cc.
- The maximum net power is 8 bhp at 7,000 rpm. The maximum net torque is 8.77 Nm at 5,500 rpm.
- It can hit a maximum speed of 83 kmph.
- It has a mileage of about 66 kmpl.
- It comes in five attractive colours namely Sports Red, Black, Candy Palm Green, Candy Jazzy Blue and Matte Grey.
- The approximate cost is around Rs.48,264.
It is amazing that we have lot of options in two wheelers for the ladies in India. With each passing year, companies will launch many more such bikes with unique features and designs. With so much information around, it is extremely important to do thorough research and planning before making the buying decision.