Gandhinagar is the capital city of Gujarat, which is the 6th largest state in India. Gujarat is also the third largest among the state economies in India. With a per capita GDP of Rs.1,57,000, the state is one of the most prosperous in India and is only growing stronger by the day. Gandhinagar, being the bustling capital city of Gujarat, is home to a prosperous population that has disposable income to spend on luxury items. Fancy bikes with fancy numbers is an example of one of the many things that people in Gandhinagar like to spend money on.
Why VIP numbers for two-wheelers are in demand in Gandhinagar
Two-wheelers are very much in demand in Gandhinagar for a wide range of people, from students and housewives to senior citizens and professionals. Not only is it fuel-efficient, but also makes commuting faster no matter how bad the traffic may be. Most households have more than one two-wheeler because of its affordability when compared to four-wheelers. With the sheer number of two-wheelers going around, it is but natural that people look for ways to stand out from the crowd and stamp their individuality on their prized possession. This is a major reason VIP numbers for two-wheelers are so popular in Gandhinagar.
The increasing popularity of numerology and astrology, even among the young demographic, has given rise to another reason for the demand for special numbers. Lucky numbers are often the most coveted. The belief that a lucky number will usher in prosperity is a major driving force behind the demand for two-wheeler VIP numbers in Gandhinagar. Numbers that correspond to important life events such as birthdays and anniversaries are another reason people want VIP numbers.
Popular VIP numbers for two-wheelers in Gandhinagar
There are many numbers that are considered VIP numbers for a variety of reasons. Some are just because they are unique, repetitive numbers, and some because they have a special significance. Each category of number has been given a different price by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India. According to the website, these are the VIP numbers for two-wheelers and the corresponding prices in Gujarat.
|Golden||0001, 0005, 0007, 0009 0011, 0099 0111, 0333, 0555, 0777, 0999 0786 1111, 1234 2222, 3333, 4444, 5555, 7777, 8888 9000, 9009, 9090,9099, 9909, 9990, 9999||Rs.5,000|
|Silver||0002, 0003, 0004, 0008, 0010, 0018, 0027 0036, 0045, 0054, 0063, 0072, 0081, 0090 0100, 0123, 0200, 0222, 0234 0300, 0303, 0400, 0444, 0456 0500, 0567 0600, 0678 0700, 0789 0800, 0888 0900, 0909 1000, 1001, 1008, 1188, 1818, 1881 2000, 2345, 2500, 2727, 2772 3000, 3456, 3636, 3663 4000, 4455, 4545, 4554, 4567 5000, 5005, 5400, 5445, 5454 6000, 6336, 6363, 6789 7000, 7007, 7227, 7272 8000, 8008, 8055, 8118, 8181||Rs.2,000|
|Others||Remaining numbers in a series not mentioned above||Rs.1,000|
Procedure to apply for VIP numbers for two-wheelers in Gandhinagar
- Obtain form CNA through the website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India.
- You can check out available numbers on the website.
- In the form, indicate the option for the number of your choice and pay the corresponding fee as listed in the table above.
- An additional amount, as per your discretion, should be paid at the time of the bidding.
- Within 7 days of the insurance date or sales invoice date (whichever comes earlier), an application has to be submitted to the Registering Authority.
- For vehicles where the body fabrication is done separately, submit the application to the Registering Authority within 7 days of the vehicle’s body builder issuing the certificate which is in Form No. 22A.
- Any number can be chosen but should be given in writing to the Registering Authority.
- The Registering Authority will make the new numbers available once the series is open for allotment.
- Numbers are opened up for auction.
- At the end of the auction, unallocated numbers are assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Golden and Silver category numbers are only assigned after an auction.
- If any of the Golden and Silver category numbers are not alloted, they are re-auctioned.
- The number goes to the highest bidder.
- When a new series is opened, it shall be made public through a variety of channels.
The online application process has made it easier and quicker to get the VIP number of your choice for your two-wheeler in Gandhinagar without wasting time in long queues, or spending months tracking down the progress, and without much paperwork.