Kotak Mahindra Bank offers the Long Term Two Wheeler Policy, where cover is provided for personal accidents, third-party legal liability, and vehicle damage. The process to apply for the insurance policy is easy and can be completed online.
Features and Benefits
The main features and benefits of the Long Term Two Wheeler Policy offered by Kotak Mahindra Bank are mentioned below:
- Added Discounts:Automobile Association of India (AAI) active members will be provided an additional discount. However, you must be a member of an AAI that is recognised.
- No Claims Bonus: In case you do not have a claims history, discounts will be provided.
- Fixed Premium: Opting for a tenure that is either 2 years or 3 years will ensure that no annual revision charges will need to be paid.
- Several Tenures: You have the option to choose a tenure that ranges from 1 year to 3 years. Additional discounts are offered if you opt for a longer tenure.
- Third-Party Liability: In case you have an accident that causes damage to third-party property, cover is provided. Cover is also provided in case the accident leads to injuries or death as well.
- Natural Calamities: Cover is provided in the case of any vehicle damages due to rockslide, landslide, cyclone, storm, hurricane, flood, earthquake, etc.
- Man-Made Calamities: Cover is provided in the case of any vehicle damages due to rail, terrorist activity, malicious act, strike, riot, theft, burglary, etc.
Process to Apply for the Long Term Two Wheeler Policy
The procedure to apply for the Long Term Two Wheeler Policy is mentioned below:
- Visit https://www.kotak.com/en/personal-banking/insurance/motor-insurance/twowheeler-insurance.html.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Apply Now’.
- On the next page, click on ‘Get a quote’.
- Next, you will need to enter the details of the vehicle to apply for the insurance policy.
The main exclusions of the Long Term Two Wheeler Policy are given below:
- Wear and tear of parts such as tyres, tubes, brakes, etc. However, cover will be provided in case the damage has been caused because of an accident.
- In case the accident has occurred when the vehicle is used for purposes other than its limitations.
- Damage or loss that has occurred due to nuclear risk, mutiny, war, etc.
- Electrical or mechanical breakdown.
- In case the accident has occurred when you are under the influence of liquor or drugs.
- In case the accident has occurred when you are driving the vehicle with a license that is not valid.
- Consequential loss.
- General aging and regular wear and tear.
- Two Wheeler Insurance Bangalore
- Two Wheeler Insurance Chennai
- Two Wheeler Insurance in Hyderabad
- Two Wheeler Insurance Kolkata
- Two Wheeler Insurance Mumbai
- Two Wheeler Insurance Pune
- Two Wheeler Insurance Chandigarh
- Two Wheeler Insurance Indore
- Two Wheeler Insurance Ahmedabad
- Two Wheeler Insurance Coimbatore
- Two Wheeler Insurance in Goa
- Two Wheeler Insurance Jaipur
- Two Wheeler Insurance Noida
- Two Wheeler Insurance Gurgaon
- Royal Enfield Two Wheeler Insurance
- Honda Two Wheeler Insurance
- Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance
- Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance
- Harley Davidson Two Wheeler Insurance
- Kawasaki Two Wheeler Insurance
- Suzuki Two Wheeler Insurance
- Triumph Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance
- TVS Two Wheeler Insurance
- KTM Two Wheeler Insurance
- Hyosung Two Wheeler Insurance
- Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance
- BMW Two Wheeler Insurance
- Piaggio Two Wheeler Insurance