YES Bank SMS Banking
YES Bank offers its customers the convenience of SMS Banking with their special SMS Banking service. Customers have access to a number of banking functions when they subscribe to the SMS Banking service. Upon subscribing, the customer will then receive all important account related information such as debit alerts, credit alerts, balance alerts, salary credit alerts, overdraft alerts and low balance alerts directly on their registered number. With the objective to eliminate paperwork, YES Bank’s SMS Banking will not only save you time but also effort.
Customers can easily access YES Bank’s SMS Banking Service through a single universal number which is +91-98409 09000. Customers can register for the SMs banking service by placing a request for the same at any YES Bank branch. Subscription to this service will allow customers to carry out several banking related requests by simply sending an SMS to the aforementioned number. It is easier than before to keep track of your account and its activity when you have SMS Banking.
Advantages of YES Bank SMS Banking Service
With their SMS Banking facility, YES Bank allows their customers to avail a whole range of banking related services at their fingertips in order to perform banking functions at ease, even if they do not have internet connectivity. It is very easy for customers to register for the SMS Banking service. There is no paperwork involved if you want to register for SMS Banking or any other type of banking, which not only saves stress, time but also effort.
Banking Functions Available via SMS Banking
- Debit alert - Customers are instantly notified about any debits that take place from their bank account linked to the SMS banking number for easier tracking of account activity.
- Credit alert - Customers will receive an SMS notifying them about any credit of funds that has been done to their account above a particular specified limit.
- Balance alert - You will be notified on a regular basis about the balance of funds that is remaining in your account. This could be done on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Salary credit alert - If your YES Bank account is your salary account, you will be notified instantly when your salary is credited to your account.
- Overdraft alert- You will receive an SMS as notification when the balance in your account is overdrawn.
- Negative balance alert - Like timely balance alerts, you will also receive regular SMs alerts in case the balance in your account has fallen below the specified minimum limit.
SMS Keywords for Banking / Non-banking Service Requests
|Service Request Type||SMS Keyword||Example|
|Account balance enquiry||YESBAL||YESBAL
|Last 5 account transaction history||YESTXN||YESTXN
|Cheque status enquiry||YESCST||YESCST
|Stop cheque request||YESSTP||YESSTP
|Request for a new cheque book||YESCHQ||YESCHQ
|Details of FD linked to bank account||YESFDQ||YESFDQ
|Request for account statement||YESSTM||YESSTM
|List of all SMS supported requests||YESHLP||YESHLP
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.