IDBI customers can link their 12-digit unique identification number either online, offline (at the bank), or at any ATM. Soon, customers will be able to link their Aadhaar card to their savings account through SMS.
How to link Aadhaar card to IDBI Bank Savings Account online
IDBI Bank customers that do not have an internet banking account can link their Aadhaar card to their bank account online. They should visit the official banking page of IDBI Bank, and click on the new “Aadhaar verification” tab on the top bar of the screen. The customer should then enter their customer ID, bank account number, Aadhaar number, the captcha and click on submit to link their card.
Steps to link your Aadhaar card to your IDBI Bank Savings Account offline
For customers that do not have a IDBI Bank net banking account, they can link their account at the IDBI Bank branch holding their savings account or at the nearest bank branch. To do so, customers can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Download the Aadhaar card linking form from the IDBI Bank homepage.
- Fill in all the fields in the Aadhaar card linking form.
- Visit the IDBI Bank branch with your original Aadhaar card and a photocopy of the document.
- As soon as the document has been submitted, the bank executive will hand you the form to seed your Aadhaar card number to your savings account. Enter all the required details.
- Once the bank executive verifies the document submitted, he/she will hand your back the original copy of your Aadhaar card.
- Lastly, the bank executive will then hand you the lower “tear-off” portion of the application for your future reference.
- Next, the bank will then link your Aadhaar card number to your savings account manually.
- Once your Aadhaar card details have been linked to your IDBI Bank savings account, you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.