Does the thought of using your savings bank account for e-trading in the Indian capital market fascinate you? IndusInd Bank has come up with a multi-purpose savings bank account in which account holders can allow a leverage of the savings in their IndusInd savings bank account for trading purposes. The best part is the customers with Demat Account can also do the same. Indus 3 in 1 savings bank account merges your saving account, Demat Account, and trading accounts. Once the customer agrees to open an Indus 3 in 1 savings bank account, IndusInd Bank, through their broking partner Kotak Securities, will assist the customer through the trading account opening process.
How to apply for Indus 3 In 1 Savings Bank Account
- Customers should fill the Indus 3 In 1 savings bank account opening form which is available online and in all IndusInd Bank branches. Customers should fill all the information about himself/herself.
- If the customer is applying for savings account online, they will be able to see the types of savings account offered by IndusInd as soon as they submit the form.
- Customers should choose Indus 3 In 1 savings bank account and proceed to the next step.
- Simultaneously, customers can also walk into a bank and fill an account opening form in person and submit it to an executive in the bank.
- Once the form is submitted, a bank officer will get back to the customer.
Features and benefits of Indus 3 In 1 Savings Bank Account
- Customers can invest in the stock market by opening an Indus 3 In 1 savings bank account.
- Opening an Indus 3 in 1 savings bank account allows you to trade in stock markets at ease as your savings account and other trading accounts are automatically integrated with your trading account.
- You can open an Indus 3 in 1 savings bank account with an existing IndusInd savings account.
- Equity trading under Indus 3 in 1 savings bank account is carried on as per SEBI and RBI regulations which make it safe.
Eligibility to open an Indus 3 In 1 Savings Bank Account
In order to open an Indus 3 in 1 savings bank account, the applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Applicant should be a resident of India.
- Minor applicants can also open an Indus 3 in 1 savings bank account with a major guardian.
- Charitable trusts, associations, societies, and trusts can also open this account.
- Foreign nationals who are living in India for more than 180 days can also open an Indus Privilege Savings Account, provided the applicant has a valid Passport, a valid VISA, and address proof in India.
Documents required to open an Indus 3 in 1 savings account
If you are planning on opening an Indus 3 in 1 savings account, the below documents would be required:
- Duly filled application form to open an Indus 3 in 1 savings account
- 2 passport size photographs of the applicant
- PAN card or Form 60/61 copy
- Identity proof in the form of Passport/Driving License/Voter’s ID/Photo Credit Card or Debit Card
Address proof as Voter’s ID or DL or Passport or recent utility bill.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.