Does the thought of using your savings bank account for e-trading in the Indian capital market fascinate you? IndusInd Bank has come up with a multi-purpose savings bank account in which account holders can allow a leverage of the savings in their IndusInd savings bank account for trading purposes. The best part is the customers with Demat Account can also do the same. Indus 3 in 1 savings bank account merges your saving account, Demat Account, and trading accounts. Once the customer agrees to open an Indus 3 in 1 savings bank account, IndusInd Bank, through their broking partner Kotak Securities, will assist the customer through the trading account opening process.
How to apply for Indus 3 In 1 Savings Bank Account
- Customers should fill the Indus 3 In 1 savings bank account opening form which is available online and in all IndusInd Bank branches. Customers should fill all the information about himself/herself.
- If the customer is applying for savings account online, they will be able to see the types of savings account offered by IndusInd as soon as they submit the form.
- Customers should choose Indus 3 In 1 savings bank account and proceed to the next step.
- Simultaneously, customers can also walk into a bank and fill an account opening form in person and submit it to an executive in the bank.
- Once the form is submitted, a bank officer will get back to the customer.
Features and benefits of Indus 3 In 1 Savings Bank Account
- Customers can invest in the stock market by opening an Indus 3 In 1 savings bank account.
- Opening an Indus 3 in 1 savings bank account allows you to trade in stock markets at ease as your savings account and other trading accounts are automatically integrated with your trading account.
- You can open an Indus 3 in 1 savings bank account with an existing IndusInd savings account.
- Equity trading under Indus 3 in 1 savings bank account is carried on as per SEBI and RBI regulations which make it safe.
Eligibility to open an Indus 3 In 1 Savings Bank Account
In order to open an Indus 3 in 1 savings bank account, the applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Applicant should be a resident of India.
- Minor applicants can also open an Indus 3 in 1 savings bank account with a major guardian.
- Charitable trusts, associations, societies, and trusts can also open this account.
- Foreign nationals who are living in India for more than 180 days can also open an Indus Privilege Savings Account, provided the applicant has a valid Passport, a valid VISA, and address proof in India.
Documents required to open an Indus 3 in 1 savings account
If you are planning on opening an Indus 3 in 1 savings account, the below documents would be required:
- Duly filled application form to open an Indus 3 in 1 savings account
- 2 passport size photographs of the applicant
- PAN card or Form 60/61 copy
- Identity proof in the form of Passport/Driving License/Voter’s ID/Photo Credit Card or Debit Card
Address proof as Voter’s ID or DL or Passport or recent utility bill.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.