One of the most important tasks to manage in any organisation is the payroll. Employers constantly look for easy banking solutions to credit salaries to their employees. To help employers with their payroll activities, IndusInd Bank has 5 different types of salary accounts, namely Indus Comfort Exclusive, Indus Comfort Select, Indus Comfort Maxima, Indus Comfort Premium, and Indus Comfort Regular. Indus Comfort Select Salary Account holders enjoy more premium facilities than any other account holders.
Features and benefits of Indus Comfort Select Salary Account
- Customers with Indus Comfort Select Salary Account get a dedicated select relationship manager who will help them understand their financial requirements.
- For all service-related issues, customers will get to speak to dedicated service managers who will be their single point of contact.
- As an organisation, employers can transfer salaries from their IndusInd Bank account to the employee through web upload which saves a lot of time and makes salary deposits hassle-free.
- Employers can also choose one-click upload by sending the salary request through registered email IDs.
- Up to 50% discount on locker rental during the first one year.
- Subject to salary credits, customers can enjoy a free zero balance account.
- Customers can earn up to 6% interest p.a. on savings account balance.
- Customers will get Lifetime free Platinum Select Debit card.
- Free 365 Days Banking facility.
- Free Indusnet.
- SMS Banking facility.
- IndusMobile Banking service.
- 24x7 dedicated customer care.
- Free SMS alert system.
- Free monthly statements(e-statements or physical statements).
- Customers also have an option to earn attractive interest rate on term deposits.
- Free payable-at-par cheque books.
- Convenient bill payment solutions.
- Free cash withdrawals at any ATMs in India.
- Free reimbursements accounts.
How to apply for an Indus Comfort Select Salary Account?
- To open a Indus Comfort Select Salary Account, customers will have to visit IndusInd Bank official website.
- Choose Indus Comfort Select Salary Account as the product.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button on the page.
- Once the customer clicks on the button, he/she will be asked to fill up a form.
- The form will ask for details like the customer’s name, phone number, email ID, product interested, name of the state, and the name of the city.
- Once the customer fills all the above details and submit it, an IndusInd bank officer will get back to the customer.
Documents required to open Indus Comfort Select Salary Account
The following documents is required to open a Indus Comfort Select Salary Account:
- Duly-filled account opening form
- PAN card or Form 60/61 where PAN card is not available
- One passport size colour photograph
- Identity proof like passport/driving license/Voter's ID/Photo Debit/Credit Card
- Address proof like passport/driving license/Voter's ID/utility bill
- Any other documents requested by IndusInd Bank
Fees and charges
|Issuance of Demand Draft or Pay Order||Unlimited Drafts Free|
|DD/ PO Cancellation/ Duplicate Instrument Issuance||Rs.100 per instrument|
|RTGS - Inward/ Outward||Free|
|NEFT - Inward/ Outward||Free|
|Visa Credit Card Payment through ATM/ Netbanking||Free|
|DD/ PO Revalidation||Free|
|DD Cancellation||Rs.100 per instrument|
|DD Revalidation||Rs.100 per instrument|
|FIRC (Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate) Issuance||Rs.100|
|Non-Trade Remittance||Rs.250 plus SWIFT charges|
|SWIFT/ Wire Transfer||Rs.500|
|FCY (Foreign Currency) Draft/ DD Issuance||Rs.350|
|FCY (Foreign Currency) Cheque Collection||
|Return of Cheque||Rs.100|
|Card Issuance/ Renewal Fee||
|Enquiry relating to old records||Rs.100 per enquiry|
|Cheque Pick up||Free|
|Cheque Stop Payment||Free|
|Daily cash withdrawal limit||Rs.1,50,000 per day for both Platinum and Signature Debit Card|
|Daily POS Limit||Rs.3,00,000 per day for both Platinum and Signature Debit Card|
Indus Comfort Select Salary Account FAQs
- Do I have cash delivery and cash pick-up services as an Indus Comfort Select Salary Account holder?
Yes. You can make 1 cash delivery and pick-up request per day for free of cost. The minimum value should be Rs.10,000 and the maximum value can go up to Rs.1 lakh.
- Will I be charged any fee if I close my account?
If you close your account within 6 months, a fee of Rs.200 will be charged or the balance in the account whichever is lower.
- Will I be able to withdraw money outside India? If yes, what is the fees?
With IndusInd Bank, unlimited withdrawals can be made within India. Customers get 1 free cash withdrawal in other bank ATMs outside India. After the first free withdrawal, Rs.125 will be charged for every withdrawal.
- What is the foreign currency exchange mark-up fee?
The foreign currency exchange mark-up fee is 2% for Platinum Select Debit Card and 1% for Signature Debit Card.
- Do I get a discount on loans as an Indus Comfort Select Account Holder?
Yes, you get 10% discount on processing fees while applying for loans from IndusInd Bank.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.