To help employers deposit salaries to their employees on time at ease, IndusInd Bank offers a wide range of salary accounts. Whether you own a corporate firm or run your own business, you can approach IndusInd Bank for simple and convenient banking solutions. Currently, IndusInd Bank offers 5 kinds of salary accounts, namely Indus Comfort Exclusive, Indus Comfort Select, Indus Comfort Maxima, Indus Comfort Premium, and Indus Comfort Regular. Indus Comfort Regular is one of the finest salary account offered by IndusInd Bank.
Features and benefits of Indus Comfort Regular salary account
- Subject to salary credits, customers can enjoy free zero balance account.
- Preferential pricing on credit cards.
- Loans and other complimentary banking products.
- Customers can earn up to 6% interest p.a. on savings account balance.
- 365 Days Banking facility.
- Same-day salary credits for all companies who have a corporate account.
- Free Indusnet.
- SMS Banking facility.
- Indus Mobile Banking service.
- One demand draft free on a daily basis.
- 24x7 dedicated customer care.
- Free SMS alert system.
- Correspondent bank draft up to Rs. 5,000 free per day.
- Cashless shopping with Visa debit card.
- Free monthly statements(e-statements or physical statements).
- Customers also have an option to earn attractive interest rate on term deposits.
- 2 Payable at Par (PAP) cheque books per month.
- Convenient bill payment solutions.
- Free cash withdrawals at any ATMs in India.
- Free Reimbursements accounts.
- For all service-related issues, customers will get to speak to dedicated service managers who will be their single point of contact.
- As an organisation, employers can transfer salaries from their IndusInd Bank account to the employee through web upload which saves a lot of time and makes salary deposits hassle-free.
- Employers can also choose one-click upload by sending the salary request through registered e-mail Id.
- Customers with Indus Comfort Maxima Salary Account get a dedicated relationship manager who will help them understand their financial needs.
How to apply for an Indus Comfort Regular salary account?
- Visit IndusInd Bank official website
- Choose Indus Comfort Regular Salary Account as the product
- Click on the “Apply Now” button on the page
- You will be asked to fill up an account opening form
- The form will ask for the customer name, phone number, email ID, product interested, name of the state, and the name of the city
- Once the customer fills all the above details and submits it, an IndusInd bank officer will get back to the customer
Documents required to open an Indus Comfort Regular salary account
The following documents is required to open an Indus Comfort Regular Salary Account:
- One passport size colour photograph
- Identity proof like passport/driving license/Voter's ID/Photo Debit/Credit Card
- Address proof like passport/driving license/Voter's ID/utility bill
- Duly-filled account opening form
- PAN card or Form 60/61 where PAN card is not available
Fees and charges
|Issuance of Demand Draft or Pay Order||Unlimited Drafts Free|
|DD/ PO Cancellation/ Duplicate Instrument Issuance||Rs.100 per instrument|
|RTGS - Inward/ Outward||Free|
|NEFT - Inward/ Outward||Free|
|Visa Credit Card Payment through ATM/ Netbanking||Free|
|DD/ PO Revalidation||Free|
|DD Cancellation||Rs.100 per instrument|
|DD Revalidation||Rs.100 per instrument|
|FIRC (Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate) Issuance||Rs.100|
|Non-Trade Remittance||Rs.250 plus SWIFT charges|
|SWIFT/ Wire Transfer||Rs.500|
|FCY (Foreign Currency) Draft/ DD Issuance||Rs.350|
|FCY (Foreign Currency) Cheque Collection||
|Return of Cheque||Rs.100|
|Card Issuance/ Renewal Fee||
|Enquiry relating to old records||Rs.100 per enquiry|
|Cheque Pick up||Free|
|Cheque Stop Payment||Free|
|Daily cash withdrawal limit||Rs.1,50,000 per day for both Platinum and Signature Debit Card|
|Daily POS Limit||Rs.3,00,000 per day for both Platinum and Signature Debit Card|
Indus Comfort Regular Salary Account FAQs
- Will I get a cheque book with my Indus Comfort Regular Account?
Yes. You will get a cheque book with your Indus Comfort Regular Account.
- Will I get a online banking password with my Indus Comfort Regular Account?
Yes. An online banking password will be given to you immediately after you submit your account opening form.
- Is there a withdrawal limit on my account?
Indus Comfort Regular account holders get unlimited IndusInd Bank withdrawals within India and 5 withdrawals in non-IndusInd Bank ATMs. However, if your previous month’s average balance is Rs.10,000, you will enjoy unlimited free transactions in both IndusInd and non-IndusInd ATMs.
- What is the account closure charges if I close my account?
Rs.200 or the balance in the account whichever is lower will be charged if you close your account within 6 months. After 6 months, no charges are applicable for closing the account.
- Will I be able to withdraw money outside India?
With IndusInd Bank, unlimited withdrawals can be made within India. Customers get 1 free cash withdrawal in other bank ATMs outside India. After the first free withdrawal, Rs.125 will be charged for every withdrawal.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.