Streamlining an entire payroll process can be a tedious job. To battle this issue, IndusInd Bank offers a wide range of comprehensive corporate salary account with attractive features. These corporate salary accounts offered by IndusInd Bank are designed to match both the employer’s and the employee’s banking needs. Currently, IndusInd Bank offers 5 different salary accounts, namely Indus Comfort Exclusive, Indus Comfort Select, Indus Comfort Maxima, Indus Comfort Premium, and Indus Comfort Regular.
Features and benefits of Indus Comfort Exclusive Salary Account
- A dedicated exclusive relationship manager will help the employer understand their financial needs
- Once an Indus Comfort Exclusive Salary Account is opened, dedicated priority banking service managers will be assigned
- Free cash withdrawals at any ATM’s in India
- For priority banking clients, dedicated teller queues will be assigned
- With this account, term deposits is available with attractive interest rates
- Free payable at par cheque books
- At select branches, customer get access to exclusive priority banking lounges
- Free monthly e-statements or physical statements
- SMS Alerts system
- Up to 100% discount during the first year on locker rental
- Free zero balance account if salary is deposited frequently
- Lifetime free Platinum Exclusive Debit card
- 365 Days Banking facility
- 24x7 dedicated customer care
- Expert solutions for wealth management and trading accounts
- As an organisation, employers can transfer salaries from their IndusInd Bank account to the employee through web upload which saves a lot of time and makes salary deposits hassle-free
- Employers can also choose one click upload by sending the salary request through registered e-mail Id
How to apply for an Indus Comfort Exclusive Salary Account?
- Customer will have to visit IndusInd Bank official website
- Choose Indus Comfort Exclusive Salary Account as the product
- Click on the “Apply Now” button on the page
- Once the customer clicks on the button, he/she will be asked to fill up a form
- The form will ask for the customer name, phone number, email ID, product interested, name of the state, and the name of the city
- Once the customer fills all the above details and submit it, an IndusInd bank officer will get back to the customer
Documents required to open Indus Comfort Exclusive Salary Account
The following documents is required to open a Indus Comfort Exclusive Salary Account
- Duly-filled account opening form
- Introduction by the parent/guardian
- PAN card or Form 60/61 where PAN card is not available
- Birth certificate of the minor
- One passport size colour photograph
- Identity proof like passport/driving license/Voter's ID/Photo Debit/Credit Card
- Address proof like passport/driving license/Voter's ID/utility bill
Fees and charges
|Non-maintenance charges for single customer Id||
|Non-maintenance charges for household group||
|Add-On Accounts||Free add-on accounts for family members|
|Issuance of Demand Draft or Pay Order||Unlimited Drafts Free|
|DD/ PO Cancellation/ Duplicate Instrument Issuance||Rs.100 per instrument|
|RTGS - Inward/ Outward||Free|
|NEFT - Inward/ Outward||Free|
|Visa Credit Card Payment through ATM/ Netbanking||Free|
|DD/ PO Revalidation||Free|
|DD Cancellation||Rs.100 per instrument|
|DD Revalidation||Rs.100 per instrument|
|FIRC (Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate) Issuance||Rs.100|
|Non-Trade Remittance||Rs.250 plus SWIFT charges|
|SWIFT/ Wire Transfer||Rs.500|
|FCY (Foreign Currency) Draft/ DD Issuance||Rs.350|
|FCY (Foreign Currency) Cheque Collection||
|Return of Cheque||Rs.100|
|Card Issuance/ Renewal Fee||
|Enquiry relating to old records||Rs.100 per enquiry|
|Cheque Pick up||Free|
|Cheque Stop Payment||Free|
Indus Comfort Exclusive Salary Account FAQS
Is there a fee for ECS return due to insufficient funds?
Yes, there is a fee of Rs.200 for ECS return due to insufficient funds.
Do I get a discount on loans as an Indus Comfort Exclusive Account Holder?
Yes, you get a 20% discount on processing fees while applying for loans.
Will I be charged any fee if I close my account?
If you close your account within 6 months, a fee of Rs.200 will be charged or the balance in the account whichever is lower.
What is the daily withdrawal limit on Platinum and Signature Debit Card?
The daily withdrawal limit on Platinum and Signature Debit Card is Rs.2 lakhs per day.
What is the daily Point of Sale Limit on Platinum and Signature Debit Card?
The daily Point of Sale limit on Platinum and Signature Debit Card is Rs.4 lakhs per day.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.