Indian Overseas Bank offers mobile banking services to its customers. These services can be used to avail the various banking services provided by the lender. All you need is a smartphone and a secured internet connection.
Services offered under the IOB mobile banking service
- Balance enquiry
- Get a copy of mini statement
- Transfer funds within the bank
- Transfer funds to other accounts using NEFT and IMPS fund transfer method
- Foreign inward remittance
- Pay phone/DTH/electricity/broadband bills
- Generate MMID
- Retrieve MMID
- Cancel MMID
- Recharge the phone
- Check cheque status
How to Register for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking Services
Through internet banking
The steps to register for Indian Overseas Bank’s mobile services through internet banking are given below:
- Visit the official website of Indian Overseas Bank.
- On the menu bar, you can locate the ‘Internet Banking’ option. Click on it, you will be directed to a separate page.
- A customer awareness page will open in front of you. Read the instructions given and click on ‘Continue’.
- You will be directed to another separate page. There under ‘individual login’, click on ‘Register’.
- Enter the relevant details including the Login ID and Password. Confirm the password. Once you have filled in all the details, click on ‘submit’. In case you wish to fill the details again, click on ‘reset’.
- You can then use your Login ID and password to enter the portal and avail the banking services offered by the lender.
Through mobile banking app
The steps to register for Indian Overseas Bank mobile banking app are given below:
- Use your Login ID and password to login to the internet banking portal.
- Under the ‘mobile banking’ section, click on ‘Application Link’.
- Fill in the application form and submit it to the nearest Indian Overseas Bank branch.
- You can then later download the IOB mobile banking app and use the mobile banking login ID and password to login to the app.
- Visit the nearest Indian Overseas Bank ATM.
- Under ‘Other Services’, press ‘Mobile Banking Registration’.
- Follow the steps as shown on your ATM screen and complete the process for the registration for mobile banking.
How to Reset Password in IOB Mobile Banking App
In case you forget your mobile banking password, you can follow the process given below to reset your password:
- Open the IOB mobile banking app.
- Under ‘Password’, click on ‘Forgot Password’.
- You will have to enter the new password and confirm the same.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- You can now use the new password to log in to the portal.
List of Mobile Apps under Indian Overseas Bank
|Indian Overseas Bank QuickPay app||
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.