About ICICI Internet Banking
Internet banking has made it immensely easier for customers to bank from the convenience of their house. ICICI, India’s largest private sector bank, brings its customers the facility of internet banking. No longer do you have to schedule a visit to the bank or stand waiting in never-ending queues. Any customer with a steady internet connection can access ICICI’s online banking facility which enables them to carry out variety of banking related transactions like open savings / current accounts, transfer funds online, pay utility bills, view their past account statements, check their account statement, recharge their DTH connection / mobile phone connection, transfer funds to another bank account, open a Fixed Deposit / Recurring Deposit account and many other related transactions. ICICI’s net banking platform has been designed in a way which makes it extremely simple for one to not only navigate through the website but also carry out transactions with equal ease.
Features Of ICICI Bank Net Banking
ICICI has recently upgraded their online banking website to include a variety of new user friendly changes to enhance the website’s usability. Some of the features that you can experience on their website are:
- Enhanced Customization and Personalization – The improved website now features customizable dashboard which is accompanied by drag and drop functionality. Account holders can log into their online banking account and customize homepage shortcuts and also personalize their profile from the ‘My Profile’ section.
- Improved User Interface and Navigation – The user interface on the ICICI net banking website has been designed in such a way as to allow users to access all their account related information which is presented in a compact layout. Additionally, customers can also perform ICICI Debit Card transactions and service requests from the same page.
- Personalized content for Different Customer Segments – ICICI has curated content which is designed for different segments of customers, in order to enrich their online banking experience. For example, Wealth Management customers will receive investment insights while Privilege Banking customers will receive privilege links.
- Enhanced Level of Security – When it comes to banking transactions, security is everything. For this reason, ICICI now allows its customers to set their preferred transaction limits in order to add another level of security to their transactions.
- Transaction Process Simplified – Online transactions are simpler than ever before, with ICICI’s secure and easy transaction process. You no longer need to provide different passwords for different transactions. To further quicken the transaction process, all transaction authentication steps are now present on the same page.
How Do You Register For ICICI Net Banking?
Registering for ICICI net banking is as simple as 1 2 3. Online banking will require a User ID which is provided to you at the time of account opening. In case the same has not been provided, you may put in a request to register for online banking via phone banking or by visiting an ICICI bank branch. You will be required to provide your account details and the representative will guide you through the process of obtaining your online banking User ID.
Services Offered Under ICICI Bank Internet Banking
ICICI online banking allows you to perform variety of functions with ease. Some of the transactions which you can make using ICICI online banking are as follows:
- ICICI online banking provides you an easy and secure channel to transfer funds, not only to other ICICI Savings Account but also to non-ICICI bank accounts.
- Transfer funds instantly, 24 hours a day, all 7 days of the week with IMPS.
- You can even transfer funds abroad by providing required documentation of the receiver.
- You can receive money from non-ICICI Bank accounts to your ICICI Bank account via online banking.
- You can send money orders to beneficiaries located across India.
- Donate funds online to underprivileged citizens by donating via GiveIndia.
- Always make bill payments on time by registering your frequent billers.
- With Quick Pay, you can also pay bills quickly without registering your billers.
- Quick Shopping is your one stop shop for movie tickets, making travel bookings, DTH or mobile recharge.
- Make outstanding ICICI loan payments and credit card bills from your online banking account
- Transfer funds or make payments to any Visa Card issued in India.
Investments & Insurance
- With the iWish Recurring Deposit, you have the freedom of saving when you want.
- Choose from a variety of ICICI Insurance policies which are available and can be applied for on ICICI’s online banking website itself.
- Trade shares online and gain insights into the trading market via ICICI’s online banking website.
- With the Online Pension Calculator, you can easily calculate the savings which you need to accumulate in order to live comfortable post-retirement.
- You needn’t visit the bank to get forex anymore. Purchase forex easily via online banking and have it delivered to your doorstep.
- Tax payments can be a headache. Simplify tax payments with ICICI internet banking website which allows you to make tax payments online.
- Mutual funds are all the rage in the investment universe at the moment. Take advantage of the trend and invest in mutual funds via ICICI’s online banking website.
- You an now purchase Gold via ICICI’s online banking website.
- Enjoy 3-in-1 benefits of saving, trading and demat with a single account.
- Grab the best discounts, deals and offers available online with ICICI’s Online Offers.
- Managing expenses can be quite a task. Do so easily and conveniently with My Money, a convenient expense manager included in your ICICI Online banking account.
- With My Saving Rewards, get a chance to earn PAYBACK points when you use internet banking to make payments.
- ICICI Online Banking presents e-locker, a secure online storage facility which allows you to securely store your documents for anytime future access.
- Apprehensive about online shopping? You needn’t be. ICICI’s online banking website will solve all your queries regarding online shopping so you may benefit from the convenience it offers.
- In case you do not have access to a laptop, you always have the option of accessing the online banking website on your smartphone.
ICICI Online Banking FAQs
- I did not receive / have forgotten my online banking User ID & Password. How can I get it again?
In case you may not have received or have forgotten your online banking User ID and Password, you can call the Customer Care number of your city to obtain the same. While speaking to the customer care representative, you will be asked to identify yourself to ask for your User ID. You may request for a new password in case you have forgotten your existing one or have not received it. The same will be couriered to your registered mailing address.
- Is there only one password for internet banking?
Yes, you will only be provided with single password for your online banking account which will allow you to login into your account.
- What are the transaction which I can carry out via the online banking website?
There is a variety of transactions which you can do via the online banking website, including some like:
- Banking – Funds transfer between ICICI bank accounts, view transaction history, download account statements, balance enquiry, open a FD, RD, savings account, etc.
- Credit Cards – Apply for a credit card, view your credit card statement, put in service requests.
- Demat – view your demat transactions and holding statement.
- Bill Payments – Pay utility bills from your online banking account
- Can I subscribe for any account related alerts?
Yes, you can sign up for a number of account related alerts like your account being debited or credited, cheque getting bounced, credit of salary, etc.
- Can I make banking related requests via my online banking account?
Yes, you can choose from a variety of banking related requests which you can make through the website itself. these include applying for a credit card / debit card, request for a new cheque book, apply for phone banking, open a Fixed / Recurring deposit, intimate the bank for the loss of an ATM card, make a stop cheque request, inquire about the status of your cheque, etc.
- How do I keep track of the payments made from my account?
You can easily keep track of all your payments from your online banking account. All you need to do is login using your User ID and Password and you can view all the payments which you’ve made from your account.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.