Table of Contents
About ICICI Internet Banking
Internet banking has made it immensely easier for customers to bank from the convenience of their house. ICICI, India’s largest private sector bank, brings its customers the facility of internet banking. No longer do you have to schedule a visit to the bank or stand waiting in never-ending queues. Any customer with a steady internet connection can access ICICI’s online banking facility which enables them to carry out variety of banking related transactions like open savings / current accounts, transfer funds online, pay utility bills, view their past account statements, check their account statement, recharge their DTH connection / mobile phone connection, transfer funds to another bank account, open a Fixed Deposit / Recurring Deposit account and many other related transactions. ICICI’s net banking platform has been designed in a way which makes it extremely simple for one to not only navigate through the website but also carry out transactions with equal ease.
ICICI Net Banking Registration
The step-by-step procedure to activate ICICI Bank’s net banking portal is mentioned below:
- First, visit the official website of ICICI Bank (https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/insta-banking/internet-banking/index.page).
- Next, click on ‘Login’.
- On the next page, click on ‘Get User ID’.
- On the next page, click on ‘Click Here To Proceed’.
- Next, enter the bank account number and the registered mobile number. Click on ‘Go’.
- On completion of the above step, the system will generate a valid User ID for your account.
- Next, you must visit the login page again and click on ‘Get Password’.
- On the next page, click on ‘Click Here to Proceed’.
- Next, enter the User ID and click on ‘Go’.
- Next, you must enter the mobile number that is linked to the account.
- On the next page, you must enter the OTP that you have received.
- Next, you will be able to generate the password to access internet banking facilities.
- The above step will complete the activation process. You will be able to login to the internet banking portal by using the User ID and password.
Process for ICICI Net Banking Login
The step-by-step procedure to log in is mentioned below:
- First, you will need to visit ICICI Bank’s net banking website.
- Next, enter your User ID, Password, and Start In from the options available. In case you will be using the same system to log in again, you check on the Remember User ID box.
- Next, click on ‘Login’. You will be able to access internet banking facilities.
How to Transfer Funds on the ICICI Net Banking Portal?
ICICI Bank customers can transfer funds to their own accounts, to other ICICI Bank accounts, and to other bank accounts on the net banking portal. However, the account that the money is being transferred to must be added as a beneficiary. The step-by-step process to transfer funds is mentioned below:
- First, you must log in to the net banking portal.
- Next, you must click on ‘Funds Transfer’. This option can be found under the ‘Payments & Transfer’ tab.
- On the next page, you must choose the relevant option that is displayed on the screen. Click on ‘Transfer Now’.
- On the next page, you must select the account from where the money must be transferred as well as the account where the money is being transferred to. The amount that has to be transferred, the date of the transaction, and the payment type must be entered as well.
- Click on ‘Next’.
- On the next page, you must confirm the transfer by entering the required digits that are present in the debit card.
- However, in case of fund transfers to your own account, you must enter the OTP that has been sent to your registered mobile number.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Once the above step is complete, the amount will be transferred.
Check Account Balance on the ICICI Net Banking Portal
ICICI Bank customers can check their balance easily on the net banking portal. However, the registration procedure must be completed. You will be able to login to the ICICI portal by using the User ID and password. Once the login procedure is complete, you will be able to check the balance on the dashboard itself. You can check the balance for all the accounts that are linked to the net banking portal. Apart from the balance, individuals can check the previous transactions and download the statement as well.
Steps to Reset the ICICI Net Banking Forgot Password
The step-by-step procedure to reset the forgot password is mentioned below:
- Visit the login page of ICICI’s net banking portal.
- Click on ‘Get Password’.
- On the next page, enter the User ID and click on ‘Go’.
- Next, you must enter the mobile number that is linked with your ICICI Bank account.
- Click on ‘Go’.
- You will receive an OTP on the mobile number. Enter the OTP in the Unique Number box and click on ‘Go’.
- On the next page, you must create the new password as per the instructions. Enter the new password twice and click on ‘Go’.
- A success message will be displayed on the screen. You will be able to login with the User ID and new password.
Charges under the ICICI Net Banking Portal
The charges under the net banking portal are mentioned in the table below:
|Up to Rs.10,000||Rs.5 plus GST||Not applicable||Rs.2.50 plus GST|
|Above Rs.10,000 but below Rs.1 lakh||Rs.5 plus GST||Not applicable||Rs.5 plus GST|
|Above Rs.1 lakh but below Rs.2 lakh||Rs.15 plus GST||Not applicable||Rs.15 plus GST|
|Above Rs.2 lakh but below Rs.5 lakh||Not applicable||Rs.25 plus GST||Rs.25 plus GST|
|Above Rs.5 lakh but below Rs.10 lakh||Not applicable||Rs.50 plus GST||Rs.25 plus GST|
The Transaction Limits under the net banking portal are mentioned in the table below:
|Mode of transfer||Minimum amount||Maximum amount|
|IMPS (IFSC and Account Number)||Rs.1||Rs.2 lakh|
|IMPS (MMID and Mobile Number)||Rs.1||Rs.10,000|
|RTGS||Rs.2 lakh||Rs.10 lakh|
ICICI Credit Card Bill Payment
ICICI Bank customers can easily pay their credit card bills on the net banking portal. However, the credit card must be linked with their net banking account. The step-by-step procedure to pay the credit card bill is mentioned below:
- Login to your net banking portal.
- Click on the ‘Manage Biller’ option which can be found under the ‘Payment & Transfer’ tab.
- In case the card has not been registered, you can register the card by clicking on ‘Register Now’.
- Once the card is registered, you can select the card and make the bill payment.
You will also be able to pay the credit card bill without the registration process. The process to pay the bill without completing the registration process is mentioned below:
- You must log in to the net banking portal.
- Under the ‘Payment & Transfer’ section, click on ‘Quick Pay’.
- On the next page, you will be able to add the credit card details and make the payment.
Features and Benefits of ICICI Net Banking
The main features and benefits of the net banking portal offered by ICICI Bank are mentioned below:
- Account statement can be viewed
- Funds can be transferred easily
- Utility bills can be paid online
- DTH and mobile recharge can be done
- Direct and Indirect Taxes can be paid
- Deliverables can be tracked
- Payments can be completed on the net banking portal
- Fixed Deposits can be opened
- General Insurance can be purchased
- Cheque Books can be ordered
- You can apply for various Government schemes
- Access to the Demat Account
- Investments can be made online
- Credit cards can be managed online
- Loan accounts can be managed
- Many more non-financial and financial services can be accessed
Services Offered Under ICICI Internet Banking
ICICI online banking allows you to perform variety of functions with ease. Some of the transactions which you can make using ICICI online banking are as follows:
- ICICI online banking provides you an easy and secure channel to transfer funds, not only to other ICICI Savings Account but also to non-ICICI bank accounts.
- Transfer funds instantly, 24 hours a day, all 7 days of the week with IMPS.
- You can even transfer funds abroad by providing required documentation of the receiver.
- You can receive money from non-ICICI Bank accounts to your ICICI Bank account via online banking.
- You can send money orders to beneficiaries located across India.
- Donate funds online to underprivileged citizens by donating via GiveIndia.
- Always make bill payments on time by registering your frequent billers.
- With Quick Pay, you can also pay bills quickly without registering your billers.
- Quick Shopping is your one stop shop for movie tickets, making travel bookings, DTH or mobile recharge.
- Make outstanding ICICI loan payments and credit card bills from your online banking account
- Transfer funds or make payments to any Visa Card issued in India.
Investments & Insurance
- With the iWish Recurring Deposit, you have the freedom of saving when you want.
- Choose from a variety of ICICI Insurance policies which are available and can be applied for on ICICI’s online banking website itself.
- Trade shares online and gain insights into the trading market via ICICI’s online banking website.
- With the Online Pension Calculator, you can easily calculate the savings which you need to accumulate in order to live comfortable post-retirement.
- You needn’t visit the bank to get forex anymore. Purchase forex easily via online banking and have it delivered to your doorstep.
- Tax payments can be a headache. Simplify tax payments with ICICI internet banking website which allows you to make tax payments online.
- Mutual funds are all the rage in the investment universe at the moment. Take advantage of the trend and invest in mutual funds via ICICI’s online banking website.
- You an now purchase Gold via ICICI’s online banking website.
- Enjoy 3-in-1 benefits of saving, trading and demat with a single account.
- Grab the best discounts, deals and offers available online with ICICI’s Online Offers.
- Managing expenses can be quite a task. Do so easily and conveniently with My Money, a convenient expense manager included in your ICICI Online banking account.
- With My Saving Rewards, get a chance to earn PAYBACK points when you use internet banking to make payments.
- ICICI Online Banking presents e-locker, a secure online storage facility which allows you to securely store your documents for anytime future access.
- Apprehensive about online shopping? You needn’t be. ICICI’s online banking website will solve all your queries regarding online shopping so you may benefit from the convenience it offers.
- In case you do not have access to a laptop, you always have the option of accessing the online banking website on your smartphone.
ICICI Internet Banking FAQs
I did not receive / have forgotten my online banking User ID & Password. How can I get it again?
In case you may not have received or have forgotten your online banking User ID and Password, you can call the Customer Care number of your city to obtain the same. While speaking to the customer care representative, you will be asked to identify yourself to ask for your User ID. You may request for a new password in case you have forgotten your existing one or have not received it. The same will be couriered to your registered mailing address.
Is there only one password for internet banking?
Yes, you will only be provided with single password for your online banking account which will allow you to login into your account.
What are the transaction which I can carry out via the online banking website?
There is a variety of transactions which you can do via the online banking website, including some like:
- Banking – Funds transfer between ICICI bank accounts, view transaction history, download account statements, balance enquiry, open a FD, RD, savings account, etc.
- Credit Cards – Apply for a credit card, view your credit card statement, put in service requests.
- Demat – view your demat transactions and holding statement.
- Bill Payments – Pay utility bills from your online banking account
Can I subscribe for any account related alerts?
Yes, you can sign up for a number of account related alerts like your account being debited or credited, cheque getting bounced, credit of salary, etc.
Can I make banking related requests via my online banking account?
Yes, you can choose from a variety of banking related requests which you can make through the website itself. these include applying for a credit card / debit card, request for a new cheque book, apply for phone banking, open a Fixed / Recurring deposit, intimate the bank for the loss of an ATM card, make a stop cheque request, inquire about the status of your cheque, etc.
How do I keep track of the payments made from my account?
You can easily keep track of all your payments from your online banking account. All you need to do is login using your User ID and Password and you can view all the payments which you’ve made from your account.
Savings Account Popular Pages
- Savings Account
- Best Zero Balance Savings Account
- Post Office Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Savings Account
- ICICI Savings Account
- UBI Savings Account
- Citibank Savings Account
- PNB Savings Account
- Savings Account Interest Rates
- Savings Account vs Current Account
- Zero Balance Savings Account
- Banks with Highest Interest Rates in India
- SBI Balance Enquiry
- Kotak 811
Savings Account Trending Pages
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.