The use of mobile devices in banking is coming to the mainstream now. Not only it saves users from standing in long queues of the banks but also offers one of the most convenient ways to perform daily business and personal transactions at their fingertips. Multiple banking functions such as balance enquiries, funds transfer, bill payments and a lot more can be easily performed using net banking and mobile banking facilities by Punjab National Bank.
How To Register For PNB Mobile Banking?
There are three ways in which a user may register for the PNB Mobile Banking:
- Debit card holders may visit the official Punjab National Bank website to register themselves.
- Retail Internet banking users may login to their Internet banking account and register for Mobile Banking under Internet Banking Personal Settings > Other Settings > Register for Mobile Banking.
- At PNB branch office: You may download a Mobile Banking Registration form (PNB – 1167) from PNB Internet Banking Site and submit the same to your nearest branch. The form can also be obtained from the branch.
How To Reset Mobile Banking Password Online?
- The password can be reset by debit card holders by logging into PNB official mobile web page.
- Retail Internet banking users may log in to their Internet banking account to reset their password. (Go to settings > Other Settings > Reset Password for Mobile Banking)
- A request form (PNB – 1167) can also be submitted to your PNB Branch.
How To Activate "PNB MBanking App" on Your Handset?
- Financial and non-financial services can be availed by sending an SMS to 9264092640 or 5607040. These services can also be accessed using PNB Mobiease Android app.
- Mobile banking can also be accessed on a browser through the dedicated mobile banking page in the official PNB site.
- The "PNB m-banking” mobile application can be availed from official PNB website or can be downloaded from the respective app store of the operating system installed on your device.
You may also avail the following services by dialing *99# or *99*42#
- Balance Enquiry
- Change M-Pin
- Fund Transfer using IFSC
- Fund Transfer using MMID
- Mini Statement
- MMID Generation
Accessing PNB MBanking App
- Once the PNB Mobile Banking App is downloaded, open the app and set MPIN for quick access.
- Enter your Customer ID & press ‘Continue’.
- You will receive an auto-generated 6-digit One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number.
- Enter your OTP number and click ‘Activate’.
- Set a 4-digit ‘MPIN’ which you may use to quickly login to your app. Confirm MPIN by entering the same again.