For those looking to manage their savings and wealth in an efficient manner, the Sanchay Savings Account from Bandhan Bank should be their go-to option. Apart from the enhanced withdrawal and deposit limit, the Sanchay Savings Account from Bandhan Bank has made banking a convenience. Now, customers can use the online and mobile banking facilities to make withdrawals, transfer funds, and shop online.
Features and benefits of the Sanchay Savings Account from Bandhan Bank
- Sanchay Savings Account holders from Bandhan Bank can enjoy the privilege of an enhance interest rate on deposits per annum.
- The monthly average balance for the Sanchay Savings Account from Bandhan Bank is Rs.2,000 per month.
- Banking with Bandhan Bank ensures that one’s bank details and account information is safe and secure.
- Free passbook when opening the account.
- When opening the account, customers are handed a free cheque book with 20 cheque leaves.
- For those making transactions, the bank sends them transaction alerts via their mobile phone to alert the customer on the transaction amount and the outstanding balance in in the savings account.
- Bandhan Bank customers can bank at any bank branch across the country.
- Banking has been made convenient with the net banking, phone and mobile banking facilities.
- Customers can nominate a person of their choice.
- The cash deposit limit is at Rs.2 lakh per month.
- Sanchay Savings Account holders from Bandhan Bank can enjoy the privilege of making unlimited withdrawals.
- Free transactions from other bank ATMs is limited to 5 transactions a month.
- Sanchay Savings Account holders from Bandhan Bank can make 2 free NEFT/IMPS/RTGS transfers a month.
- Free debit card is issued when opening the account.
- No charge for standing instructions at banks.
- With the Bill Payment facility, customers can have their bills paid automatically.
- For those customers wanting to make queries, the bank’s toll-free number 91-33 6633 3333 or 1800-258 8181 will assist them regarding any issue relating to this savings account.
Digital services for Sanchay Savings Account holders from Bandhan Bank
For customers holding the Sanchay Savings Account from Bandhan Bank, banking has been made convenient with the internet and mobile banking facilities.
Internet Banking facilities:
Customer can perform the following functions just by logging into their online banking account.
- Customers can change the mobile number that they have registered with the bank, change their username ID and password, update their address and link their Aadhaar number to the account.
- Customers using internet banking have complete control over their account. They can make balance enquiries, and request for an e-statement at any point.
- They can even transfer funds through NEFT, RTGS and IMPS.
- One holding the Sanchay Savings Account from Bandhan Bank can open a new term deposit account, view the summary of the account and close it if required.
- Customers can request for a new cheque book, their the status of the cheques they have issued and even stop payments of cheques.
- For those who have lost their debit or credit card, they can block it immediately before it gets misused.
- Customers that have taken a loan can used the internet banking facility to check their loan status, and can even schedule payments towards their EMIs.
Mobile Banking facilities:
Now, just by using their mobile, customers can facilitate a number of banking services.
- Customers using the mobile banking facility can check the balance of their savings account.
- They can make an account overview, track the flow of funds - in and out of the account, and view past transactions.
- With the mobile banking app, customers can open a new term deposit and recurring deposit.
- One can even register a nominee using the mobile banking app.
- Customers can transfer funds through NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Free transfers are limited to two a month.
SMS Banking Facility
Just by texting this number - 9223011000 - customers can do the following:
- Register and re-register their mobile number.
- Make a balance enquiry.
- Ask for a mini bank statement.
- Request for a cheque book, check the status of the cheque and stop cheque payments.
- Customers can also give a missed call to 9223008666 for a balance enquiry and 9223008777 for a mini statement. This can be done only if one has registered his/her mobile number with the bank.
Fees and charges that come with the Sanchay Savings Account from Bandhan Bank
Listed below are the fees and charges of the Sanchay Savings Account from Bandhan Bank:
|Cheque Book||20 free leaves|
|Opening Account Charges||Nil|
|Initial Deposit Requirement||Rs.2 lakh|
|Minimum Balance Requirement||Rs.2,000|
|Inoperative Account Charges||Nil|
|MAB Non Maintenance||Nil|
|RTGS-NEFT-IMPS-DD||First 2 transactions free|
|Debit Card Annual Fee||Free|
|Add on Debit Card||Free|
|Debit Card Renewal Fee||Free|
|Annual Consolidated Statement||Free|
|Transactions at Bandhan Bank ATMs||Unlimited|
|Transactions at other ATMs||
Eligibility for the Sanchay Savings Account from Bandhan Bank
- Should be a resident of India.
- Should be over the age of 18.
- Should have valid documents when opening the account.
Documents required when opening a Sanchay Savings Account from Bandhan Bank
- Identity proof as per KYC norms - Aadhaar card, Voter’s ID card, Passport, etc.
- Address proof as per KYC norms - Passport, Driver’s license, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- For those applying for the Sanchay Savings Account from Bandhan Bank, they can download the application form from the banks’ official page or access the form at the nearest bank branch.
Sanchay Savings Account FAQs
How can I get my ATM debit card re-issued?
If you have lost your ATM card the first step would be to block the card. Next you can approach be the bank and fill in the application form for a re-issue of a debit card. The bank will then issue the card in a days and mail the PIN code separately.
What happens if I do not use my account for a long period?
If you have not used your account for a period of two years, the account will be deemed as inoperative. While nothing will happen to your savings if it is above the required monthly average balance, you will not able to use facilities such as online and mobile banking.
Is there a facility for Standing instructions at Bandhan Bank?
Yes, there is a standing instruction facility at Bandhan Bank. Unlike other banks, this facility is free of charge.
How can I update my mobile number and email ID?
If you have an online banking account with Bandhan Bank, the whole procedure can be done online. If not, you can approach the bank, fill in the updation form, following which the bank will update your new mobile number and email ID.
Enlighten me on the different channels I can use to access my account.
You can firstly use the age old method of visiting the bank to carry out banking procedures. Otherwise, you can use internet and mobile banking to access your account and carry out banking functions.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.