As the third-largest private sector bank in India, Axis Bank offers its customers some of the most convenient and hassle-free methods of carrying out their banking transactions. Whether it is savings account and salary accounts or investment instruments, Axis Bank’s customer base has grown at an accelerated pace since its establishment.
One of the products, in particular, that is popular among the Indian population is Axis Bank’s salary account. Axis Bank has 6 salary accounts that it offers its customers and each of them is suited to meet the various needs of the customers.
Features of Axis Bank Priority Salary Account
- Priority Salary Account holders get preferential treatment at select Axis Bank branches and phone banking centres.
- A dedicated relationship manager is assigned to each priority account holder.
- Holding a Priority Salary Account makes account holders eligible to avail special discounts on loans.
- On opening the account, account holders receive a Priority Platinum debit card free of charge.
- Earn 1,000 EDGE reward points if you activate your debit card at any retail shop or purchase an item online paying through your debit card within 30 days of its issuance.
- Earn a discount of 25% on your movie tickets if booking is done through the BookMyShow app or website and payment made through Axis Bank debit card.
- Up to 20% discount on dining at the bank’s partner restaurants.
- Complimentary airport lounge access.
- Dily ATM withdrawals of up to Rs.1 lakh, and daily shopping limit of up to Rs.40,000. New cards issued will have an enhanced limit of up to Rs.5 lakh on shopping.
- Free withdrawals from any ATMs in India.
- Receive a monthly E-statement so that you can keep a tab on your spending.
- Free SMS alerts.
- Unlimited online transactions made through NEFT.
- Cashback of 1% of up to Rs.750 if payments are made through debit card.
- Personal accident insurance cover of up Rs.10 lakh.
- In case you lose your debit card, you can immediately get it blocked and prevent it from being misused.
- Air accident cover of up to Rs.1 crore.
- You can enroll your family members so that they can avail the benefits offered by the Priority Salary Account.
- Earn reward points and avail yourself of more than 500 offers and rewards.
Eligibility of Axis Bank Priority Salary Account
- To be eligible to open a Priority Salary Account, the account holder should be introduced to the bank through their company.
- The applicant should have a net monthly income of Rs.1 lakh.
- The application form should have the company seal and should be signed by the concerned authority.
Documentation of Axis Bank Priority Salary Account
- Proof of address such as utility bill, IT order, gas connection letter, ration card, registered lease, etc.
- Proof of identification such as passport, Aadhaar card, election card, photo identity issued by the Indian Government, letter from authorised public authority
- 2 passport size photographs
How to apply for Axis Bank Priority Salary Account
- Click on the link https://www.axisbank.com/retail/accounts/salary-account/priority-salary-account/features-benefits#menuTab.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Get yourself verified by providing the details of your PAN and Aadhaar.
- Provide your employment details.
- Fill in your personal details after which you can complete your KYC via a video call.
- Once all the process has been completed, your Priority Salary Account will be activated.
Savings Account Popular Pages
- Savings Account
- Best Zero Balance Savings Account
- Post Office Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Savings Account
- UBI Savings Account
- Citibank Savings Account
- PNB Savings Account
- Savings Account Interest Rates
- Savings Account vs Current Account
- Zero Balance Savings Account
- Banks with Highest Interest Rates in India
- SBI Balance Enquiry
- Kotak 811