If your target of owning a super-expensive car hasn’t been achieved yet, and you are still stuck with a two-wheeler, there are several other ways to uplift your style and status. Instead of buying a premium luxury car, you can invest a portion of that amount for buying a premium registration number for your two-wheeler. A VIP registration number equals to class and status. You will not only be the most-talked-about person in your circle but will also be admired for your unique taste and choice. The cost of getting a fancy registration number will be much lesser than buying a high-end car. This means you can save money for buying a luxury car while flaunting your two-wheeler in style.
VIP two-wheeler number registration in Nagaland
The demand for VIP two-wheeler numbers in Nagaland is quite high. The Indian bike market caters not only to bike enthusiasts but also to individuals who use bikes for a daily commute. Hence, the number of bikes in the state is increasing by leaps and bounds with every passing day. Naturally, people who have the craze to make their bike look and feel unique among other bikes don’t hesitate to spend a huge amount of money on getting a special VIP mark for their precious vehicle. The best thing is that the entire process of registering a fancy number for two-wheelers is easy and can be done with the assistance of your local Regional Transport Officer.
Reasons why VIP registration numbers are opted for
While some people opt for such numbers for numerological reasons, some others get it just to see their favourite number on their motorcycle’s number plate. Coming to one’s favourite number, again the preferences differ. When some might be interested to get their birthdate as their vehicle’s number, some might have the fascination to own a number containing the letters of his/her name. There are many other people who just want to get their lucky number on their vehicle's number plate as that gives them positive vibes.
Details of the regional transport offices (RTO) in Nagaland
|RTO Code||Place Name||Address||Phone Number|
|NL-01||Kohima||Shri. Iheto Achumi, Office of the RTO, Old Secretariat, Kohima, Nagaland||0370-2290486|
|NL-02||Mokokchung||Shri. Lanuakum Ao, Office of the RTO, Imnameren Road, Mokokchung, Nagaland||0369-226376|
|NL-03||Tuensang||Shri. Tsuknungmeren, Office of the DTO, Near Government High School, Tuensang, Nagaland||03861-220342|
|NL-04||Mon||Shri. Roben Mesen, Office of the DTO, Mon, Nagaland||03869-221383|
|NL-05||Wokha||Shri. Myamo Jami, Office of the DTO, Wokha, Nagaland||03860-222727|
|NL-06||Zunheboto||Shri. Yansaromo Jami, Office of the DTO, Zunheboto, Nagaland||03867-220318|
|NL-07||Dimapur||Smti. Lovikali Yepthomi, Office of the DTO, Dimapur, Nagaland||03862-22417|
|NL-08||Phek||Shri. A. Takomeren, Office of the DTO, Phek Nagaland||03863-223309|
VIP two-wheeler number registration process in Nagaland
In order to get a fancy registration number for your two-wheeler, you have to apply for it at your local RTO. Here is the step-by-step process that you have to follow:
- At first, go to the nearest RTO and get a FORM-21 or Sale Certificate to apply for the registration.
- Next, go through the list of available registration numbers and choose the one that you want to see on your vehicle’s number plate.
- Then prepare a Demand Draft in favour of your RTO’s name to pay the chargeable amount.
- Fill up the application form and furnish all the documents mandated by the authority.
- When you are done, submit the application with the required documents and the Demand Draft.
- Within a few days of receiving your application, the RTO will process your application.
- In case there are other applicants for your desired number, an auction will be arranged by the RTO. The number will be allocated to the highest bidder.
- However, if no other vehicle-owner has applied for your preferred number, you will either get the receipt or get back the submitted Demand Draft.
If you don’t want to visit the RTO office personally, then you can carry out the process online as well by logging on to the official website of Nagaland state government at http://mvd.nagaland.gov.in.
Things to know before you apply for a VIP number
Before you start the process of applying for a VIP two-wheeler registration number in Nagaland, you should know these vital things related to it so that you can take an informed decision:
- Numbers will be available for vehicles under the Transport and Non-Transport category. Since you are applying for a personal vehicle, you need to select numbers only from the LMV Non-Transport category.
- In case you have requested for a number which has been applied for by others as well, then you have to bid and win it during the auction arranged by the RTO.
- If you want to replace your vehicle with a new one with the same registration number you can keep it either in your name or your family member’s name.
- While selling your two-wheeler you can keep the number in your name. If you don’t want it anymore then you can transfer it to the new owner of your vehicle.
So, hurry up and submit your application for the desired VIP registration number for your two-wheeler before someone grabs it. For any help or guidance during the registration process, you can get in touch with your RTO officer on the numbers mentioned above.