Residents of Indore can make their property tax payments online. The Indore Municipal Corporation has a website for taxpayers to make payments in addition to making payments for other utilities. Tax rates are set based on the value of the property.
Indore forms the largest city in the state of Madhya Pradesh and is often referred to as the commercial capital of the state. With the abundance of specialized technical colleges it is also considered as the education hub of the state. The city which has been chosen to be developed as one of the 100 smart cities in India and as such it comes as no surprise that the city already has an efficient online portal for the payment of residential and commercial property taxes. The Indore Municipal Corporation or IMC has a dedicated website that allows taxpayers to pay their tax online along with being able to pay other utilities such as water bills.
Online Payment of Indore Property Tax
- Online payment of property tax in Indore can be made by logging onto the Indore Municipal Corporation website.
- The option of property tax will be found on the left. Upon hovering over this option with the mouse, the many options of property tax will appear upon which the taxpayer has to click on the online payment option.
- The page will be redirected to the payment. Here, the taxpayer needs to select property tax under the ledger type. They then need to enter their service number and click on search.
- The page will then display the payable tax amount against the pin number assigned to the particular property. The taxpayer will then need to select the mode of payment to complete the payment process.
Other Features in IMC Portal
The portal allows taxpayers to fill out a self-assessment form for their property allowing them to assign a value to their property based on the dimensions of the property, its location, constructed and built-up area and other key details.
The portal also allows taxpayers to search for their property tax account, view the defaulter list to see if they have defaulted on any particular payments, acquire a no dues certificate on their property tax and even pay water charges.
Property Tax Other Pages
- BBMP Property Tax
- GHMC Property Tax
- Chennai Property Tax
- Mumbai Property Tax
- Pune Property Tax
- Coimbatore Property Tax
- MCD Property Tax
- Kanpur Property Tax
- Kolkata Property Tax
- Ahmedabad Property Tax
- Ghaziabad Property Tax
- A Khata Property Tax
- B Khata Property Tax
- Step by Step Paying Property Tax
- Calculate Income From House Property