House tax is one of the primary sources of revenue for the Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam (NNG). Property owners having either residential or commercial properties, under the Nagar Nigam Ghaziabad of Municipal Corporation of Ghaziabad (MCG), are entitled to pay house tax.
The MCG or NNG collects tax from the property holders on the basis of their property features such as locality, area, type of occupant (owner or tenant), construction type, area, usage type (commercial or residential), and property prices of the particular area.
NNG Tax Calculator:
The website of NNG has an online calculator, where the taxpayer can calculate property tax
Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam House Tax Calculation:
House tax calculation in Ghaziabad is based on the Annual Ratable Value (ARV) for housing and industrial properties. The calculation of property tax for empty and open plots is based on the property’s capital value.
Here is the manual calculation for house tax with the formula:
G = T + S + C
I = G x H/ 100
J = G –I
K (Property Tax) = J x 20%
T = Tenanted area of property x per square ft. rate of property x ten months
C = Vehicle Parking Area x rate of vehicle parking area per square ft. x ten months
S = Self occupied area x rate of property per square ft. x ten months
G = Gross Unit area Value
H = percentage of reduction rate
I = Reduction amount
J = Net Unit Area Value of Property after reduction
K = Property Tax
Points to Remember while calculating House Tax in Ghaziabad:
The rate per sq.ft of the property is based on the zone where the property is located. It can be determined using zone details published by Nagar Nigam Ghaziabad. In a similar manner, the details of depreciation can also be assessed using the information on the NNG’s official website.
How to Pay House Tax in Ghaziabad:
House tax can be paid in two ways - either visiting the office of Nagar Nigam of Ghaziabad or through the Corporation’s official website. Here are the steps to pay property tax through the portal:
- Citizens of Ghaziabad owning either residential or commercial property can pay their tax dues online by visiting the official website of Nagar Nigam of Ghaziabad.
- After selecting the ‘Pay Property Tax Online’ option, the self assessment form should be filled by entering all appropriate details.
- The payment gateway will be automatically redirected where preferred mode of payment and bank details can be entered.
- Once the payment is credit, the tax receipt will be generated which can be printed out as a proof and submitted at the Corporation office.
Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam House Tax Online Payment:
The house tax can be paid online through the Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam portal by entering details such as zone, Pin No, Name, House No and other required details as furnished on the website.
Where to Pay Property Tax in Ghaziabad?
The Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam provides an efficient online self-assessment system to assist citizens with tax payment. Once the asked details are entered at Nagar Nigam of Ghaziabad’s online self-assessment system, the appropriate tax bill is generated to help taxpayers pay dues in that financial year.
House Tax Collection Centres in Ghaziabad:
One of the hassle-free ways to pay property tax dues in Ghaziabad is by visiting the Nagar Nigam official portal. After opting for ‘Pay Property Tax Online’, entering relevant details, and paying the dues, the receipt is immediately generated that can be saved and printed on a later date, whenever required. In case of direct payment, then the taxpayer may have to visit the Nagar Nigam Office in Ghaziabad.
Ghaziabad House Tax Receipt:
The NNG tax receipt will contain all the details including name of the payee, application number, year of assessment, payment location, tax due, any advances if paid, cess applicable, and the total tax payable.
Cash, credit/debit card or demand draft payments will be issued a receipt by the officer at the Nagar Nigam office. On making payment through the portal, an online receipt is generated immediately.
- Property Tax
- GHMC Property Tax
- Bengaluru (A Khata) Property Tax
- Ahmedabad (AMC) Property Tax
- Bengaluru (B Khata) Property Tax
- BBMP Property Tax
- CCMC Property Tax
- Bengaluru A-Khata Vs B-Khata Property Tax
- NGG Property Tax
- IMC Property Tax
- KNN Property Tax
- KMC Property Tax
- Lucknow Nagar Nigam
- MCD Delhi Property Tax
- NMMC Property Tax
- Property Tax Chennai
- Property Tax Mumbai
- Property Tax Pune
- Guide To Paying Property Tax
- Tax On Income From House Property
- Tax on Owning Multiple Properties
- Loss from House Property
- File ITR1 With a Property Loan
- Capital Gain Tax On Sale Of Property
- Capital Gains On Property Sale
- Minimize Capital Gains Tax On Property
- NRI Property Selling
- Income Tax
- Income Tax Slab
- Sales Tax
- Service Tax
- Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- Income Tax Return
- Income Tax Refund
- Income Tax Refund Status
- Income Tax Calculator
- e-Filing ITR
- Form 16
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- HRA Calculation
- Income From House Property
- How To Calculate Income Tax
- How To Pay Income Tax Online
- Which ITR To File
- ITR-V to Income Tax Department
- Challan 280
- Minimum Alternate Tax
- Tin Number
- Uninon Budget
- Income Declaration Scheme
- Agriculture in Union Budget
- Union Budget for Rural Sector
- Budget for Youth Employment
- Budget for Health Care Sector
- Railway Budget
- Union Budget for Energy Sector
- Union Budget for Financial Sector
- Fiscal Situation
- Funding of Political Parties in Budget
- Union Budget for Defence Sector
- Union Budget Expenditure
- Union Budget Receipts
- Budget Appropriation Bill
- Finance Bill
- Union Budget Analysis
- Union Budget for Senior Citizen
- Union Budget for Logistics Sector
- Maternity Benefits from Union Budget