For customers looking to manage their wealth and savings, the Advantage Savings Account from Bandhan Bank will make the process of doing so seamless. As the name suggests, the Advantage Savings Account from Bandhan Bank comes with added benefits from the regular savings account. From enhanced withdrawal limit to increased interest rates, online and mobile banking facilities, the Advantage Savings Account from Bandhan Bank has it all.
Features and benefits of the Advantage Savings Account from Bandhan Bank
- The Advantage Savings Account from Bandhan Bank offers a higher interest rate per annum on deposits.
- Customers holding his account, are granted a higher transaction limit per day.
- The monthly average balance for the Advantage Savings Account from Bandhan Bank is Rs.25,000.
- A free passbook is given at the time of opening the account.
- For Bandhan Bank customers, they can carry out banking facilities at any branch across the country.
- Free cheque book with 40 cheque leaves is granted on opening the account.
- The cash deposit limit is enhanced as well, at Rs.10 lakh per month.
- Unlimited withdrawal limit per day.
- Free ATM debit card when opening the account.
- Customers can make 10 free withdrawals from other bank ATMs.
- With regard to transfer of funds, customers are given the privilege of making 10 free IMPS/NEFT/RTGS transfers a month.
- Standing instructions at banks are done for free.
- Mobile banking and online banking is completely free.
- A Advantage Savings Account holder from Bandhan Bank can make nominations. The nominee should preferably be a close relative of the account holder.
- Using the Bill Pay facility, customers holding this savings account can have their bills paid automatically every month.
- With every transaction, a customer will receive a transaction alert, assuring him of the amount that has been debited from his/her account and the outstanding balance in the account.
- Customers who have queries regarding this savings account or wish to address their grievance or complaint, the 24/7 Bandhan Bank toll-free help-line will assist them - +91 33 6633 3333 OR 1800 258 8181.
Digital services with the Advantage Savings Account from Bandhan Bank
Apart from the usual banking services available to customers holding this bank account, the bank has rolled out a plethora of online and mobile banking facilities to ease the processes of banking.
Internet Banking services:
Just by logging into one’s online bank account, customers can avail a variety of services, making banking a pleasure. The services are listed below:
- A customer can register his mobile number with the bank, change his/her ID, password, address, Aadhaar card number and so on, just with a few clicks.
- With the internet or online banking facility, a customer has complete control over his account.
- One can check his/her balance on an everyday basis, to keep track of his/her funds and cash flow -in and out.
- Using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS, customers can transfer funds in a matter of minutes.
- Now, with the internet banking facility, customers can open a new term deposit account, view the summary of the account, and close the account if need be.
- Customers can even order a cheque book, check the summary of the cheque he/she has issued or stop the payment of a cheque that has been issued.
- Customers can view the e-statement on a regular basis, to keep a tab on their savings and funds.
- In case of a lost or stolen debit or credit card, a customer can block the card before it is misused.
- Account holders of the Advantage Savings Account from Bandhan Bank can check their loan details and even schedule the monthly EMI payment. The payment is then made automatically.
Mobile Banking facilities:
- Just by using the mobile baking app, customers can check the balance of their savings account.
- Customers can make an account overview and view all past transactions.
- Just with the mobile banking app, customers can open a term deposit account and a recurring deposit account.
- That said, they can view the the term and recurring deposit status on an everyday basis.
- Can make NEFT and RTGS fund transfers using their mobile and can also transfer funds between their own accounts.
SMS banking facility
For customers that do not have the mobile app, they can carry out some of the basic banking services just by texting this number - 9223011000. They can:
- Register and re-register their mobile number with the bank.
- Make a balance enquiry.
- Request for a mini statement.
- Request for a cheque book, check the status of the cheque issued and stop cheque payments if need be.
- If a customer has registered his mobile number with the bank, he/she can make a missed call to 9223008666 to receive a balance enquiry and to 9223008777 to receive a bank mini statement.
Fees and charges of the Advantage Savings Account from Bandhan Bank
Listed below are the fees and charges that come with the Advantage Savings Account from Bandhan Bank:
|Cheque Book||40 free leaves|
|Opening Account Charges||Nil|
|Initial Deposit Requirement||Rs.10 Lakh|
|Minimum Balance Requirement||Rs.25,000|
|Inoperative Account Charges||Nil|
|MAB Non Maintenance||Nil|
|RTGS-NEFT-IMPS-DD||First 10 transactions free|
|Debit Card Annual Fee||Free|
|Add on Debit Card||Free|
|Debit Card Renewal Fee||Free|
|Annual Consolidated Statement||Free|
|Transactions at Bandhan Bank ATMs||Unlimited|
|Transactions at other ATMs||
Eligibility for the Advantage Savings Account from Bandhan Bank
- Should be a resident of India.
- Should be over the age of 18 years.
- Should have valid KYC documents when applying to open the account.
Documents required to open the Advantage Savings Account from Bandhan Bank
- Identity proof as per KYC norms - Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter’s ID, etc.
- Address proof as per KYC norms - Voter’s ID, driver’s license, Passport, etc.
- Customer who wish to apply for the Advantage Savings Account from Bandhan Bank can access the application form at the nearest bank branch or download the form from the bank’s official page.
Advantage Savings Account FAQs
How do I open a Advantage Savings Account from Bandhan Bank from Bandhan Bank?
You can apply to the account on the listed channels:
- Either call the bank’s toll-free number+91 33 6633 3333 OR 1800 258 8181 and request for the opening of the Advantage Savings Account from Bandhan Bank.
- You can also open the account online on the Bandhan Bank official website.
- For further queries contact branch officials in the nearest Bandhan Bank branch.
What are the different channels to access my Advantage Savings Account from Bandhan Bank?
You can either directly go to the branch to know the details of your account, or facilitate the use of more convenient platforms such as the mobile banking app or the online banking service.
What are the steps to update my PAN with the bank?
All that you have to do is to submit a request of PAN updation to the nearest bank branch. You will have to also carry your government approved documents and a copy of your PAN card.
How do I update my mobile number and email ID with the bank?
You can either do the whole process online once you have logged into your account. Else, you can download the updation form online and submit at the nearest Bandhan Bank branch.
How do I update my new address with the bank?
With the online banking service, the whole process of address updation can be done online once you have logged into your account. Else you can download the form and submit it with your current address at the nearest Bandhan Bank branch.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.