To access our bank account related information, we would most probably access the internet banking facility, visit an ATM, or else check with the customer care. Kotak bank with its Salary2Wealth Instacheck service brings to you a more convenient medium to access your transaction details.
Features of Kotak Mahindra Salary2Wealth
- With just a phone call, you can know your balance information and credit transaction details for the last 15 days.
- The service is available 24x7 and is toll free
- No intermediary IVRS options and PIN is required
- Customers have to use their registered mobile numbers to make calls
- It’s a dedicated service available only to corporate salary account holders
How to avail this service?
The service is available only to S2W Edge, S2W Ace, and S2W Platina account holders. A customer who wishes to avail the service make a call on 1800 274 0220 from his registered mobile number. Customers should ensure that their account number and mobile number are linked to the same Customer Relationship Number (CRN). On making a call from the registered number, customers can hear an automated confirmation acceptance message. If the CRN matches with the mobile number, then the system will send an SMS with details such as account balance and credit transactions. If no credit transaction history is available, then only the account balance will be sent through SMS.
Kotak Mahindra Salary2Wealth FAQs
How can I use the Salary2Wealth Instacheck service?
You have to call from your registered mobile number to 1800 274 0220. The Instacheck service provides you information related to your balance and transactions through an SMS.
- Can I use the service if my mobile number is not linked to CRN?
You can use the Instacheck service only if you have a registered mobile number linked to CRN. The service is available only to corporate salary (Salary2Wealth) account holders.
- Will the service be available if I have multiple accounts?
You can avail the service if you are a Salary2Wealth account holder. Even if your mobile number is linked to multiple customer relationship numbers, you will have access to Instacheck.
- I get an error message while trying to use the service. Why is it so?
You get an error message only under the following conditions:
- If you call from a number other than your registered mobile number
- If you are not a Salary2Wealth account holder
- If you have more than 10 accounts linked to your customer relationship number
- Is the service available outside India?
Instacheck service is available only for domestic mobile numbers.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.