The Indus Diva Savings Account by IndusInd Bank has been exclusively designed for the progressive women of today. Through the Diva Savings Account, IndusInd Bank offers comfortable and convenient banking. The Indus Diva has been crafted keeping in mind the banking needs of the new generation women. Loaded with the best savings solutions and exclusive privileges that can be enjoyed by women, IndusInd Bank’s Diva savings account supports every woman’s individuality and vigour for life.
Eligibility criteria for opening an Indus Diva Savings Account:
Given below are the eligibility criteria that an applicant must meet in order to open a Diva Savings Account at IndusInd Bank:
- Applicant should be a resident of India. (For independent as well as joint account)
- If it’s a joint account, the first applicant should be a woman.
Documents required for opening an Indus Diva Savings Account:
If you want to apply for the Diva savings account, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button on the bank website, enter all the required details and submit. Alternatively, you can also visit IndusInd and submit it physically. The following documents need to be submitted while opening the Diva Savings Account:
- Duly-filled account opening application form.
- Rs.25,000 or above as initial deposit. Rs.2,000 or more as initial deposit for add-on accounts.
- Coloured passport size photograph of the applicant.
- PAN card or Form 60/61 copy.
- Address proof as Voter’s ID or DL or Passport or recent utility bill.
- Identity proof in the form of Passport/Driving License/Voter’s ID/Photo Credit Card or Debit Card.
Balance requirement in Indus Diva Savings Account:
Either of the following balance requirements should be met in the Diva Savings Account:
- Rs.25,000 – Average Quarterly Balance
- Rs.5,00,000 – Fixed Deposit
Since Indus Diva account is a Maxima account where you can open two add-on accounts in the name of family members. The average balance requirement can be maintained in total, combining these 3 accounts.
Features and benefits of the Indus Diva Savings Account:
The Diva Savings Account offered by IndusInd Bank comes with the following benefits:
- Exclusively crafted Platinum Plus Debit Card – Account holders of the Indus Diva Savings Account can avail the Platinum Plus Debit Card that comes with superior features and exciting deals. It offers the convenience of cashless payments for entertainment, shopping, and dining. The card can be availed at a 50% discount on the first year’s fee.
- Discount on locker fee – Divas with the Indus Diva Savings Account can avail locker service at a discount fee. The safe deposit lockers can be used to keep valuables without any tension. Account holders of the Diva account are entitled to a 25% discount on the first year fee of Standard Locker.
- Group Account benefits – IndusInd Bank allows account holders of the Indus Diva Savings Account to open two additional accounts for free along with this account. The add-on accounts can be opened for family members for group account benefits. The average balance can be maintained across the three accounts.
- Nationwide banking – If you are an account holder of the Indus Diva Savings Account, you can access your account through any of IndusInd’s branches, anywhere in the country. Be it cash withdrawals, deposits, enquiries, or any other transaction, you can avail the same without paying any extra charges at non-base branches.
- Internet banking – IndusInd bank allows you to enjoy facilities such as mobile banking and internet banking for transactions at any time from the comfort of your home. You can also download e-statements, request for a DD, place an FD, or transfer funds online. You are also entitled to transfer funds through NEFT and RTGS using the account.
- Doorstep banking – IndusInd Bank also provides doorstep banking to account holders of the Diva account. Doorstep banking facilities include cash pick-up, cheque pick-up, etc.
- Monthly e-statements for free
- Unlimited PAP(Payable at Par) cheque books
- One correspondent bank draft allowed up to Rs.50,000 in a day
Fees and Charges:
Given below in the table are the following fees and charges levied on the usage of the Indus Privilege Savings Account:
|Average Quarterly Balance Requirement||Rs.25,000|
|Demand Draft charges||Unlimited – free of charge|
|PO or DD cancellation||Rs.100 per instrument|
|VISA Credit Card payment through net banking/ATM||Nil|
|NEFT – outward||Nil|
|RTGS - outward||Nil|
|ATM Annual or renewal fees||Nil|
|Debit Card annual or renewal fees||Nil|
|Balance Non Maintenance||
|SMS alerts and e-statements||Nil|
Indus Diva Savings Account FAQs
- Does IndusInd Bank offer a debit card if you open an Indus Diva Savings Account?
IndusInd Bank offers you a Platinum Plus Debit Card when you open a Diva savings account.
- Can a male individuals apply for the Diva Savings Account?
No, the Indus Diva Savings Account is exclusively meant for women.
- Is there a fee for the weekly mobile alerts that I receive on my mobile from IndusInd Bank?
Yes, IndusInd Bank charges Rs.30 per quarter for weekly balance alerts facility.
- Will the bank charge me for monthly e-statements of my account?
No, the bank does not charge anything for monthly e-statements.
- What are the door-step banking facilities for Diva Savings Accountholders?
IndusInd Bank provides door-step banking facilities such as cash pick-up, cash delivery, cheque pick-up, and DD or cashier’s cheque delivery.
- Does the bank charge any fee for cash pick-up?
IndusInd Bank allows one free cash pick-up request in a week. A minimum of Rs.10,000 and a maximum of Rs.1 lakh is allowed for free, beyond which Rs.130 is charged per request.
- Can I open an Indus Diva Savings Account If I am an NRI?
No, NRIs are not eligible for opening a Diva Savings Account at IndusInd Bank.
- Does IndusInd bank charge any fee for closure of Indus Diva Savings account?
The bank does not charge anything if account is closed within 14 days of opening. If account is closed after 14 days and within six months, the bank charges Rs.200 or balance in the account, whichever is lower.
- I am an Indus Diva Savings Account holder. How many times can I withdraw from other bank ATMs for free?
You can withdraw unlimited times from other bank’s ATMs, for free.
- What are the NEFT and RTGS charges for an account holder of the Indus Diva Savings Account?
Both NEFT and RTGS transactions are free of cost, for Diva savings account holders.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.