For those who wish to send money abroad either due to an emergency or to a family member or friend for any other reason, they can do so with Axis Bank’s International fund transfer facility. Customers as well as non-customers of Axis Bank can send money abroad through their own fund transfer facility in association with Forex. Axis Bank customers can carry out the fund transfer through the International Fund Transfer option and non-customers can send money abroad through the Axis Forex Online facility.
Axis Bank customers can send money abroad through the Axis Bank International Fund Transfer facility available on Axis Bank’s internet banking portal.
Features and Benefits of Axis Bank International Fund Transfer:
Some of the features and benefits of this money transfer facility offered by Axis Bank are listed below:
- Customers can transfer money that can be converted to more than 100 plus currencies across the globe.
- Transfer to almost any bank abroad.
- Competitive exchange rates.
- No dual conversion rates.
- Hassle-free and quick remittances.
- Notifications when the beneficiary has been successfully registered and when the money has been transferred abroad.
How to Make an Axis Bank International Fund Transfer:
Axis Bank customers can follow the steps mentioned below to carry out an Axis Bank International Fund Transfer:
- Log in to the internet banking portal of Axis Bank using your username and password.
- Click on the “Forex fund transfer” option once you have logged in.
- Register the beneficiary you wish to make the transfer to. For this, you will have to enter the name of the beneficiary, bank account details,etc.
- Once the beneficiary has been added, you can initiate the transfer.
- Enter the amount you wish to send abroad and click on submit to carry out the transfer.
The Axis Bank International Fund Transfer service is available between 10am and 4pm from Mondays to Fridays.
Axis Forex Online
For non-customers of Axis Bank, they can carry out a fund transfer anywhere abroad through the Axis Forex Online facility.
Features and Benefits of Axis Forex Online:
- Customers can make an outward remittance in more than 100 currencies.
- Customers can carry out the transfer 24/7 - including weekdays and holidays.
- Best market exchange rates.
- Transfer funds to any bank across the world.
- Doorstep delivery for those who subscribed to the Forex Card or Foreign Currency Cash facilities.
Banks Abroad Associated with Axis Bank’s International Fund Transfer
Listed below is the banks partnered with Axis Bank for this facility along with their account number, currency and SWIFT code.
|Bank name||Account Number||Currency||Swift Code|
|Mashreq Bank||Acct no.- 195510382- IBAN AE870330000010195510382||AED||BOMLAEAD|
|ANZ & New Zealand Bank ANZ, Melbourne||920637AUD00001||AUD||ANZ BAU 3M|
|JP Morgan Chase, Sydney||10039558||CHAS AU 2X||AUD|
|JP Morgan chase, Toronto||4667155101||CAD||CHASCATT|
|Nordea Bank Danmark, Copenhagen (Nordea)||5000012883||DKK||NDEADKKK|
|Zürcher Kantonal, Zürich (ZKB)||0700-00037.370||CHF||ZKBKCHZZ80A|
|JP Morgan chase, Frankfurt||6231605392||EUR||CHASDEFX|
|JPM Chase, London||11131588||GBP||CHASGB2L|
|Standard Chartered, Frankfurt||424-018118508||EUR||SCBLDEFX|
|Sumitomo Mitsui Bank Corporation||5234||JPY||SMBCJPJT|
|JPM Chase, Tokyo||142453463||JPY||CHASJPJT|
|Bank of New Zealand||265188-0000||NZD||BKNZNZ22|
|Nordea Bank AB (PUBL), Stockholm||39527909384 SEK||SEK||NDEASESS|
|Saudi Hollandi Bank, Riyadh||10079224007 - IBAN NO. SA6050000000010079224007||SAR||AAALSARI|
|Standard Chartered Bank- For visa settlement||00100835430||THB||SCBLTHBX|
|DBS Bank, Singapore||037-003645-5||SGD||DBSSSGSG|
|JPM Chase, NY||11407376||USD||CHASUS33|
|Axis Bank Hong Kong HKD||91115060070004||HKD||AXIS HKHH|
|Deutsche Bank Trust Company, NY||4431190||USD||BKTRUS33|
|Bank of America, New York||6550091765||USD||BOFAUS3N|
|Wells Fargo, NY||2000191075612||USD||PNBPUS3NNYC|
|SCB New York||3582091044001||USD||SCBLUS33|
|The Bank of New York, NY||8900548347||USD||IRVTUS3N|
1. What is the maximum foreign exchange amount I can avail for a business trip?
Individuals or firms can avail a maximum of $2,50,000 a financial year for business trips - irrespective of how many business trips the individual/firm takes.
2. To travel abroad, how many days in advance should one buy a foreign exchange?
The individual or firm should can draw the foreign exchange 60 day in advance. If in case it is not possible within the 60 day period, the foreign exchange permission should be surrendered.
3. What is the maximum foreign exchange a person can remit when travelling abroad?
Individuals or firms can remit a maximum of $2,50,000 a financial year - irrespective of how many business trips the individual/firm takes.
4. Is there a limit on how much foreign currency a person can carry when travelling abroad?
Depending on the country one is travelling to, customers can carry a maximum of $5,000 in cash or coin.
5. Is the international fund transfer applicable only to Axis Bank customers?
The international fund transfer through internet banking is applicable only to Axis Bank customers. Non-customers can avail the Axis Forex Online option on the Axis Bank website to send money abroad.