Using one’s Aadhaar card, citizens of India can avail subsidies such as pensions, scholarships, MNREGA wages, LPG subsidies, and the likes are transferred to the citizens. If you have not linked your Aadhaar card with your Axis Bank account, here are 6 easy ways to do the same with minimum hassles.
Aadhaar Seeding Through ATM
Your Aadhaar can be linked with your bank account at any of the Axis Bank ATMs accessible to you. Follow the below steps to do the same.
- Insert your debit card at the Axis Bank ATM > Press ‘Registration’ > Enter your ATM pin.
- Select ‘Link Aadhaar’ from the options displayed on the screen > Choose Account > Click ‘Update’.
- Enter your Aadhaar number > Re-enter it > Press ‘Confirm’ if your details are correct.
Aadhaar Seeding Through Internet Banking
Aadhaar seeding can be the easiest affair if you have an active Internet banking account. All you have to do is login to your Internet banking account, click on ‘Aadhaar Seeding’, enter the required details and submit the request.
Through Phone Banking
Call Axis Bank toll-free customer care number, authenticate yourself using your account details as asked for in the instructions. From the main menu, press ‘4' to link your Aadhaar with your bank account. After entering your Aadhaar number, press ‘1' to confirm when prompted by the automated voice instructions.
Aadhaar Linking Through SMS
If you hold an Axis Bank savings account, you may link your Aadhaar number with your bank account by simply typing Aadhaar <12-digit Aadhaar number > AC
Through Axis Bank Website
Axis Bank account holders can visit official Axis Bank website and navigate to ‘Register Aadhaar Card’ page where they can enter necessary details and submit their application with ease.
- Download an Aadhaar seeding application form online or obtain it from the bank branch.
- Fill in all the required details such as Aadhaar number, account number, IFSC Code, address, and more and submit it to the bank along with a photocopy of your Aadhaar card.
- Do carry your original Aadhar card which may be required for verification. Once you submit the application, the bank will verify all the information provided by you and process the application. You will receive an email or SMS notification on the successful completion of the process.