Corporation Bank offers its customers convenient banking options through its net banking facility. Customers can opt for net banking by either selecting it in the account opening form or requesting for it later.
How to apply?
- While creating your bank account with Corporation Bank, in the application form, you can select the net banking option.
- If you have not this done, you can also place a request with the bank for the same through their customer care or by visiting the bank branch.
- The User ID and password will be provided by the bank branch at which the account is maintained.
Features and Benefits
You can view and manage your bank account online. You can view your branch name, account number, name of the account, operation clauses, nominee details, balance, last updated date and dates of deposits and their maturity dates.
You can open and manage Fixed deposits and Recurring deposits. You can view your repayment clause, nominee details, tax deducted at source and the maturity value. You can also view your interest rate, term of deposit and maturity date.
You can request and apply for loans through your net bank account. You can also view any existing loans with Corporation Bank and read the details of the loan.
You can make enquiries on your current balance and consolidated balance. You can also find out details of closed accounts. You can also register for alerts provided by the bank.
Retail Banking customers can initiate fund transfers up to Rs.5 lakhs per day. Customers can transfer between their own accounts within the same branch or across different branches. Third party transfers require the registration of the beneficiary at the branch at which the account is maintained. Beneficiaries can also be added online. Customers can use the IMPS facility for up to Rs.50,000.
Credit Card Payments
Credit card bills can be paid easily online through your net banking account. You can also find out the status of your payment through the Status Enquiry option.
Payments on loans and deposits
You can pay your EMIs for loans and your contributions to recurring deposits using your online banking account.
Bills and Premium Payments
You can make payments towards your LIC policies and other registered policies. You can also pay your utility bills through Billdesk.
Other Online Payments
Customers can book railway tickets, bus tickets, shop, pay customs duties, and so on through the respective websites using their net banking account.
- Any person who holds an operative account with Corporation Bank.
- Applicants should be at least 18 years old.
- The facility is available is all savings bank account holders.
- In case of joint names under savings accounts, internet retail banking can be availed.
- In case of jointly held accounts as per the operation clause, then the internet corporate banking facility can be availed.
- For current accounts opened for partnerships can apply for internet retail banking.
How to use Corporation Bank Internet Banking?
To use your online banking account, you can follow the steps given below:
- A PIN mailer will be mailed to your registered address from the branch at which you hold your bank account.
- The mailer will be sent within 7 days from the time of submitting the application. It can also be collected at the branch. Customers should ensure that the mailer is intact.
- Log on to the Corporation Bank website and choose to Login.
- Enter the User ID and password that is provided in the mailer.
- You are advised to memorise the password and destroy the mailer.
- Customers should choose an image and type in an English phrase. This will be displayed on every login attempt.
- Once you click on Login, you will be directed to your personal bank account where you can start transacting.
Corporation Bank Net Banking FAQs
- Are there any charges associated with registering for internet banking?
- Are there any charges for transacting through internet banking?
There are no registration charges to register for internet banking.
- For demand drafts, 25% of the applicable charges are levied.
- For booking railway tickets, Rs.12 plus service tax will be levied as a service charge per ticket.
- RTGS transactions also have charges attached depending upon the transaction amount.
Once you login to your online bank account, the last login date will be displayed at the top of the page.
You can initiate an IMPS fund transfer for person-to-person, person-to-merchant or person-to-account. IMPS is available through mobile banking facility for a maximum of Rs.50,000.
You can pay the following taxes:
- Direct tax or income tax
- Indirect tax such as service taxes, central or state excise duties, value added taxes, professional tax and custom duties.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.