For its valued customers, ICICI introduces the Titanium Privilege Savings Account, specially designed to cater to all your banking and investment requirements. Read on to find out more about what this account has to offer.
|Category||Titanium Privilege Savings Account|
|Minimum Balance Requirement||Rs 1,25,000|
|Card Offered||Titanium Privilege Debit Card|
Services Offered with ICICI Titanium Privilege Savings Account
|Multi-city Cheque book||Yes|
Features of ICICI Titanium Privilege Savings Account
|Unlimited ATM Access||Enjoy access to any bank’s ATM, throughout the country, free of charge.|
|High Cash Withdrawal Limit||Withdrawal limit of Rs 1,00,000; spending limit of Rs 1,50,000.|
|Discount On Locker Rental||Enjoy up to 40% discount on locker rental.|
|Waiver of Charges||Enjoy a complete on various service related charges like DD/PO, trading account opening fee (Rs 975), first year Demat Annual Maintenance Charges (Rs 500).|
|Priority Banking||Enjoy priority banking at any ICICI branch with preferential access, prompt over-the-counter request resolution, priority processing and updates on your service requests.|
|Share The Benefits||Privilege benefits available with your Titanium Privilege account can be shared with a maximum of 6 family members. (subject to conditions).|
|Extra Benefits||Standing instructions facility & money multiplier facility|
Fees & Charges of ICICI Titanium Privilege Savings Account
Following is the schedule of charges for ICICI Titanium Privilege Savings Account:
You can carry out unlimited cash transactions at the bank base branch, free of charge.
- ATM transactions at all ICICI bank ATMs as well as at non-ICICI ATMs are free, up to a certain limit.
- With this account, you may avail the facility of getting a free monthly e-statement of account. Also, you may avail the SMS Alerts service, free of charge.
- You may carry out NEFT transactions at any ICICI branch to transfer money quickly. While there are no charges for inward NEFT transactions, the charges for outgoing NEFT transactions are Rs 2.50 per transaction (for amounts up to Rs.10,000); Rs 5 per transaction (for amounts ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs 1 lakh); Rs 15 per transaction (for amounts ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 2 lakh) and a fee of Rs 25 per transaction (for all transaction beyond Rs 2 lakh).
- The charges for outstation cheque collection at ICICI and non-ICICI branches are Rs 25 per instrument (for amounts up to Rs 5,000); Rs 50 per instrument (for amounts between Rs 5,001 to Rs 10,000); Rs 100 per instrument (for amounts between Rs 10,001 to Rs 1 lakh) and Rs 200 (for all cheques valued above Rs 1 lakh).
- With this account, you may also avail the passbook facility, free of charge.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.