Premium banking solutions for the entire family consisting of spouse, father, mother, son, daughter, brother, sister, grandparent or grandchild, offered under the convenience of a group account.
Highlights of HDFC Family Savings Group Account
|Category||HDFC Family Savings Group Account
|Minimum Balance Requirement||The total Average Monthly Balance (AMB) in all accounts should be Rs. 40,000 |
|Interest Rate||4% per annum|
|Debit Card||EasyShop International Debit Card|
- Members of the family having individual HDFC Bank account.
- 2 individual accounts or up to 4 individual accounts, can be grouped together under the single Family Savings Group (FSG).
- Non-Resident (NR) accounts can also be consolidated in this Group.
- Current accounts, HUF accounts and Savings Max accounts cannot be grouped under the FSG account.
- The Primary account holder’s Customer ID will be the Group ID.
- A minor cannot be the Primary account holder of the Group.
Features of HDFC Family Savings Group Account
|Cash withdrawal||Up to 5 free cash withdrawals permitted at ATMs of other banks.|
|Bill payment||Free of charge|
|Sweep-in||Sweep-in from one savings account to another savings account is enabled.|
Sweep-in from NRO account is not permitted.
|DD/MCs||Free DD/MCs of up to Rs.50,000 per account can be taken in all HDFC branches every month.|
|PAP chequebook||Issued free of charge|
|E-mail statements / passbook facility||Offered free of charge to all individual account holders.|
Special Benefits of HDFC Family Savings Group Account
|Locker||50% off on renting lockers, calculated on a pro-rata basis and applicable for the first year of allotment. |
|Online Trading Account|
- Preferential account opening charge of only Rs.799.
- Free add-on Trading Account for Spouse.
- Trade volume of up to 1 lakh offered free of charge for primary as well as add-on account holder, which is valid for 3 months from the date of opening the account.
Fees and Charges On HDFC Family Savings Group Account
|Average Monthly Balance (AMB)||Rs.40,000/-|
|Non-maintenance Charges ||Up to Rs.600/-|
|Cheque Book||Free. Rs.75/- charged for additional cheque book.|
|Issue of ad hoc statements|
- At Bank Branches - Rs 100/-
- Through ( Non IVR) Phone Banking – Rs.75/-
- Net Banking, Phone Banking, Mobile Banking - IVR & ATM - Rs 50/-
Cheques deposited returned unpaid||Rs.100/-|
|Balance Certificate||Previous year - Rs. 50, Current year - Free of charge|
|Records/copy of paid cheques||For a maximum period of 1 year - Rs. 50 is charged per record|
For records of paid cheques for a period above 1 year - Rs. 100 per record
|Replacement of ATM/Debit card||Rs.200|
|PIN regeneration charge||Rs.50|