Axis Bank priority banking services take the concept of exclusivity and privilege to a whole new level. Axis Bank priority savings account offers an array of preferential services like lifestyle benefits, entertainment offers and preferential rates to its customers.
Highlights of Axis Bank Priority Account
- Axis Bank priority customers get preferential treatment when they call the Phone Banking centre or visit any of the physical branches.
- Specially crafted Axis Mobile App platform
- Axis Bank priority customers get eDGE Loyalty rewards program membership which enables them to earn points on select savings account transactions and credit/debit spends.
- Get special access to a dedicated relationship manager to get your queries answered and to get advice on your investments.
Axis Bank Priority Account Benefits for Senior Citizens
- Axis Bank priority customers over the age of 57 years get a special senior citizens identity card.
- Senior citizen customers can avail bill payment facility at all Axis bank physical branches.
- Senior citizens can avail up to 60% discounts at over 600 diagnostic centres on health check ups.
- At all Apollo pharmacies, Axis Bank priority banking senior citizen customers can get up to 15% discount.
Lifestyle and Entertainment Benefits with Axis Bank Priority Account
- With the dining delights program, Axis Bank priority customers get a minimum of 15% discounts at more than 4000 restaurants across India.
- With the Priority debit card, customers can get 25% cashback on all movie bookings including online bookings.
- Priority Platinum debit card also lets you withdraw up to Rs.1 lakh and shop up to Rs.4 lakh in a single day.
- Priority Platinum debit cardholders can also make unlimited ATM transactions at other bank ATMs also.
- Priority account holders can also book exclusive meeting rooms in over 52 cities to conduct private business meetings.
Preferential Rates and Services of Axis Bank Priority Account
- Priority customers get exclusive rates on an array of Axis bank products like lockers, loan products, demat services, forex, online trading platform – AxisDirect and premium current accounts.
- Visa Travel Assist program is offered to all customers through which they can get language assistance, fast track exit from airport and simplified immigrations and customs process.
- You can also check your CIBIL score through Axis Bank online portal, on priority.
- Customers can also access a simple online will writing solution offered by Will Secure which will allow them to plan for a legacy through an easy online procedure.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.