Axis bank has launched Axis Bank NRI Priority Savings Account recently to huge applause.
Over the last few decades, the number of Indians migrating overseas has been increasing rapidly. Individuals leave the nation looking for greener pastures whether it is in terms of employment or education. Saving your hard-earned money astutely is as important making them.
Most of those who shift to a foreign country keep bank accounts in India to either capitalize or save some home or just for the convenience of international funds transactions. But if you are a Non Resident Indian (NRI) with a bank account in the country, it is advisable that you are aware of all the saving account options available here.
Key Features & BenefitsSpecial Privileges:
- As a Priority NRI Account Holder, you can enjoy superior treatment when you step into any Axis Bank branch or when you interact with its Phone Banking Centre
- You can gain access to a loyal relationship manager to assist you in planning your investments wisely.
- You get to enjoy a customized Axis Mobile App with a top interface.
- Regular Funds Transfers
- Portfolio Investment Facilities & Services
- House Loans & others
- Travel Cards (with insurance cover if applicable)
- You get to indulge in personalized delights, various deals & rebates per month when you use an Axis Bank Savings Account Card for shopping, buying movie tickets & others.
- You can avail 15% rebate at around thousands restaurants and cafes in at least 80 cities in India.
- You can get 25% waived off on film tickets bought anywhere in India if you use your Priority Platinum Debit Card. This includes online bookings as well.
- The power punched Priority Platinum Debit Card also allows you to shop for up to INR 1.5 lakhs in a day and your daily cash withdrawal limit is INR 1 lakh.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.