Union Bank of India is among the prominent banks of the country. The interest rates offered by Union Bank of India on Fixed Deposits (FDs) is in the range of 3.00% p.a. to 5.40% p.a. The highest Union Bank FD rate is 5.40% p.a. for a tenure between 5 years and 10 years.
Union Bank Fd Rates: Deposits less than Rs.2 Crore
|Tenure||General Public FD interest rate (per annum)||Senior citizen FD interest rate (per annum)|
|7 days to 45 days||3.00%||3.50%|
|46 days to 90 days||3.75%||4.25%|
|91 days to 120 days||4.25%||4.75%|
|121 days to 180 days||4.30%||4.80%|
|181 days to less than 1 year||4.50%||5.00%|
|1 year to 3 years||5.25%||5.75%|
|3 years to 5 years||5.30%||5.80%|
|5 years to 10 years||5.40%||5.90%|
Note: The interest rate mentioned in the table are effective 01 September 2020.
Highest Union Bank Term Deposit rates
- Union Bank short-term Fixed Deposit rate: 3.00% p.a. to 4.50% p.a. for a tenure between 7 days and less than a year.
- Union Bank medium-term Deposit rate: 5.25% p.a. for a maturity period between 1 year and 3 years.
- Union Bank long-term FD interest rate: 5.30% p.a. and 5.40% p.a. for a tenure between 3 years to 10 years.
List of Union Bank Domestic Term Deposit schemes
- DRIC FD scheme
- Monthly Income Scheme
- Union Tax Saver Deposit scheme
- Union Monthly Plus scheme
- Non-Callable FD scheme
- Easy Tax Saver Deposit scheme
- Gold Monetisation scheme
- Short Deposit Receipt
Union Bank NRE FD Rates: Deposits less than Rs.2 crore
The Union Bank NRE Fixed Deposit rates* (Non-Resident External) can be found in this table:
|Tenure||General Public FD interest raten (per annum)|
|Above 12 months-36 months||5.25%|
|Above 36 months - 60 months||5.30%|
|Above 60 months - 120 months||5.40%|
*Note: The interest rate mentioned in the table are effective 01 September 2020.