Irinjalakuda Town (ITU) Co-operative Bank offers Fixed Deposit options to its customers at attractive rate of interest. The ITU Bank has multiple tenure options for FDs, ranging from 15 days to 5 years, with varying interest rates.
ITU Interest Rates for Standard Deposit Schemes (w.e.f. 9 August 2021)
|Tenure||Standard Rate of Interest||Rate for Senior Citizens|
|15 days to 29 days||3.50 %||4.00 %|
|30 days to 45 days||4.00 %||4.50 %|
|46 days to 90 days||4.50 %||5.00 %|
|91 days to 179 days||5.00 %||5.50 %|
|180 days to 364 days||5.25 %||5.75 %|
|12 months to 24 months||6.75 %||7.25 %|
|25 months to 36 months||6.80 %||7.30 %|
|37 months to 60 months||6.85 %||7.35 %|
|above 5 years to 10 years||5.75 %||6.25 %|
Features and benefits of ITU fixed deposit
- With ITU fixed deposit scheme, senior citizens get additional interest benefit of 0.50%.
- There is no upper limit to amount of deposit.
- The minimum amount of deposit is Rs.1000.
Documents required to apply for FD at ITU Bank
- Identity proof: Aadhar card, PAN card, etc.
- Address proof: Utility bills, Passport, etc.
- Passport size photograph.
- Duly signed application form.