Steps To Change Name in Passport After Marriage
- If the applicant wishes to change his/her name in the Passport after marriage, he/she will have to apply for a ‘Re-issue’ of the Passport and download or avail Form No. II for Miscellaneous Services either online or from the Passport Seva Kendra.
- Once this form has been filled, he/she will have to submit the same to the Seva Kendra or online along with the following documents -
- Present Passport along with a photocopy of the passport of the husband (if any).
- Copy of the Marriage Certificate that has been attested OR equivalent affidavit along with supporting evidence such as Marriage Card or joint photo (Annexure ‘D’).
- The above must be submitted online or to the Passport Seva Kendra along with the nominal fee.
- Individuals can collect the corrected Passport on the said date.
Read More Related Articles