Employees provident fund (EPF) is a savings account that is meant for salaried individuals and is handled and maintained by EPFO. There are some simple steps one can follow when making EPF payments online through the State Bank of India.
How to do SBI EPF Payment Online
Listed below are the steps that need to be followed in order to make EPF payments online through SBI.
- Visit SBI website
- Login to Corporate banking section.
- Choose the ‘Payment/Transfer’ option present on the site and then choose the ‘Pay EPF’ option.
- Enter the valid TRRN (Temporary Return Reference Number), choose the debit account and click on the ‘Submit’ option after verifying the details thoroughly.
- If the individual is a corporate user then they have to wait for the authorizer to authorise the debit account. This is not applicable for saral users as there is only one user in case of a saral account.
- Once the account is authorised, the individual can view or print the challan according to their convenience.
- Found Challan in the ‘Reports’ option in the account.
Steps involved in making SBI EPF Online Payment is to
EPF Payment Online
Given below are the steps that need to be followed in order to make EPF payment online through EPF website.
- Visit the EPF website(www.epfindia.com)
- Choose the ‘Online ECR/challan submission’ option
- Generate the TRRN (Temporary Return Reference Number)