About EPF Claim Status
EPF or Employee Provident Fund can now be accessed online in a few simple steps. This service is a lifesaver for numerous employees who have no idea how to access their EPF accounts and take actions on them. Online EPF facility provided by the government offers the feature of checking their EPF balance as well as downloading the PF pass books and other related features.
Steps to Check EPF Claim Status Online
- Visit the EPFO member portal.
- Login using your UAN and password.
- Click on the 'Manage' tab and check your KYC details to ensure they are correct/
- Click on the 'Online service' tab to proceed with the withdrawal if all the KYC details are correct.
- Choose 'claim' from the drop down menu.
- Select the 'proceed for claim' tab on the claim screen that includes one’s KYC and PF details.
- On the “I want to apply for” option, choose the type of withdrawal you wish to make - final settlement, partial withdrawal, pension withdrawal, etc.
- Once you select the type of claim you wish to make, fill in the relevant form and authenticate using your Aadhaar card details.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Once your claim for a withdrawal or final settlement has been made, you can check your claim status by click on the 'track claim' tab.
Check EPF Claim Status through UMANG App
- Open the UMANG app and choose EPFO
- Select ‘Employee Centric Services’ from the options provided
- Choose the ‘Track Claim’ option
- Enter the UAN and click on the option titled ‘Get OTP’
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click on the ‘Login’ option.
- All information related to your withdrawal claim will be displayed on the following page.
By Accessing Member Claim Status Link
The status of the claim requested can be viewed by simply accessing the link https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemClaimStatusUAN/.
- Click on the above link.
- Fill in the UAN.
- Enter the Captcha code.
- Click ‘Search’.
- The Member ID will be displayed as a link to the next page. Click on the link.
- You can now view the status and other claim details.
Benefits of Online EPF Claim Status Feature
- It allows you to view the claim status online and do away with visits to concerned EPFO office.
- You can also check the PF balance if online EPF has been activated.
- Simple and hassle-free process to view claim status.
- The status is updated as and when an action takes place.
Claim Status Information With Region Code
The section for selecting the state (where the employer’s registered office is located) is as shown below. Once you select the state, the region name, office code, region code, and office name will be generated as shown in the example below:
|Region Name||Region Code||Office Code||Office Name|
|KN - BANGALORE||BG||BNG||BANGALORE|
|KN - BANGALORE||BG||MRD||MYSOREROAD|
|KN - GULBARGA||GB||GLB||GULBARGA|
|KN - GULBARGA||GB||HBL||HUBLI|
|KN - GULBARGA||GB||BLR||BELLARY|
|KN - GULBARGA||GB||RCH||RAICHUR|
|KN - MANGALORE||KN||MLR||MANGALORE|
|KN - MANGALORE||KN||MYS||MYSORE|
|KN - MANGALORE||KN||CKR||CHIKAMAGALUR|
|KN - MANGALORE||KN||SHG||SHIMOGA|
|KN - MANGALORE||KN||UDP||UDUPPI|
|KN - PEENYA||PY||PNY||PEENYA|
|KN - PEENYA||PY||BOM||BOMMASANDRA|
|KN - PEENYA||PY||KRP||KRPURAM(WHITEFIELD)|
Here you are required to click on the Office Name where your organisation maintains the EPF accounts.
SMS Alerts on Claim Approval
If your EPF member account is linked to your mobile number, you can use the SMS facility to check if your withdrawal, pension, or transfer claim has moved to the approved status. The SMS is sent in the following instances:
- When the claim form has been received by the EPFO.
- When the claim has been approved and the corresponding amount has been moved to the bank account linked to the member.
PF Claim Status Mobile App
The PF Claim Status - EPF India is a mobile application that works on Android 2.3 and above to provide you PF claim data at your fingertips. Using the app, you can check the status of your PF claim. Currently, this application enables you to assess the status of your withdrawal application, when you enter your PF account number and your employer’s establishment code. These two identifiers can be easily found on your payslip.
- PF Withdrawal
- PF Status Online
- EPFO Login
- EPF Balance Check on Mobile
- EPF Contribution
- EPF Form 31
- Online PF Transfer
- EPF Registration
- PF Claim Form
- PF Settlement Form
- PF Transfer Form
- PF Withdrawal Rules
- PF Interest Calculator
- EPFO e Sewa
- UAN Registration
- PF Challan
- EPF Balance
- EPF Interest Rate
- Transfer PF Online
- Provident Fund Rules
- Gratuity Calculator
- UAN Login
- Breakup of EPF Contribution
- PF Passbook
- Employee Pension Scheme
- EPF Form 5
- Employee Provident Fund Scheme 1952
- EPF Form 11
- PF Limit
- PF Nomination Form
- PF Statement
- Form 2
- EPF Name Correction
- PF Account Number
- PF Withdrawal Forms
- SBI EPF Account
- EPF Account Withdrawal Fraud
- EPF Money after Resignation
- EPF Life Insurance
- 7 Ways to Check PF Account Balance
- EPFO into Equities
- Unclaimed EPF Account
- EPFO Stock Market Investment
- How to Change EPF Nomination Online
- Claiming PF from Inactive EPF Accounts
- EPF vs EPS
- EPF Claim after the Death of a Subscriber
- EPF vs NPS
- EPF vs PPF
- GPF Amount Withdrawals
- Claim 100% EPF at 60 Years
- PF Act
- Centre Cracks Down on EPF
- File an RTI for EPF Withdraw or Transfer
- PF Advance withdrawal
- How to withdraw PF online
- EPF - All about Employees Provident Fund
- Difference between GPF and PPF
- difference between epf and ppf
- difference between pf and ppf
- EPF Balance Check Online
- Tax free Withdrawal limit for PF
- PF Withdrawal Reasons
- PF Declaration Form for Annual Leave Encashment
- EPF Grievance Online
- PF Loan
- New EPF withdrawal Form
- UAN for PF Settlement
- EPF Withdraw without Employer Signature
- Check Employer EPF Contribution
- EPF Transfer after Job Change
- Merge Two UAN Accounts
- EPF KYC
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.