About Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank is one of the leading investment banks of the world, today. The bank has branches in almost all parts of the world and covers around 70 countries. The bank offers technologically groundbreaking financial services to its customers. Deutsche Bank strives to become a leading value-creator for its customers as well as a global financial solutions provider.
Deutsche Bank started its operations in India in the year 1980. Currently, the bank has operations in around 16 cities with a workforce of over 9,800 employees. The bank has its Indian headquarters in Mumbai. Deutsche Bank deals in a host of banking and financial products and services. Mutual fund is a popular investment tool offered by the bank.
Deutsche Mutual Funds
Deutsche Bank offers a wide range of mutual funds from various asset management companies of India. The bank provides professional support for managing customer portfolio. The stocks that it offers as part of mutual fund schemes are carefully researched so as to offer maximum benefit to customers.
These mutual funds offer expert management by Deutsche professionals, quick access to money and reduced risk of loss.
Types of Deutsche Mutual Funds
Depending upon their nature, Deutsche mutual funds can broadly be classified into the following types.
- Equity Funds: As the name itself suggests, these mutual funds invest majorly in equity or shares. This makes them a high-return, high-risk financial product.
- Hybrid Funds: These are mutual funds that choose a hybrid of asset classes to invest in. This hybrid class is usually a mix of debt and equity, with varied percentages of both.
- Income Funds: Income Funds seek to provide a steady income to customers. These funds invest their money in Government securities and corporate bonds. This makes them the least risky of all mutual funds.
- Money Market Funds: Money Market funds provide reasonable returns to customers by investing their money in safer short-term financial instruments like treasury bills, commercial paper and inter-bank call money. Returns on these mutual funds is linked to the prevailing market rates.
- Fund of Funds: Fund of funds allows customers to invest in multiple fund schemes. This means that customers can gain from all top-performing mutual fund schemes without getting into the hassle of managing their portfolio, themselves.
Why choose Deutsche Mutual Funds?
Deutsche mutual funds are a great financial product to own. These funds help you grow your money at a pace that is most convenient to you. Customers can choose from various Deutsche mutual fund schemes depending upon the amount of risk they are willing to take and the return that they want. Following are some of the most prominent benefits of availing a mutual fund scheme from Deutsche Bank.
Approved list of funds: Portfolio characteristics and fund performance is tracked and reviewed each quarter by Deutsche Bank so as to analyze and update the approved list of funds. This makes it safe and reliable for customers to invest in these funds.
Timely Account Updates: Investment statements which elaborate the profit and loss evaluation for customers are sent regularly.
A broad bucket of funds: Deutsche Bank offers a number of mutual fund types and their respective fund schemes. This gives customers opportunity to choose the fund that suits them the best.
Tax Benefits: Dividend on Deutsche mutual funds is totally tax-free. Also, Equity Linked Savings Schemes offer tax rebate under section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
SEBI Regulated: Mutual fund schemes from Deutsche Bank are regulated by SEBI which makes these schemes safe to invest in.