Religare Invesco Asset Management is a financial company with an average asset base of over Rs.21,009 crores. It is one of the best asset management companies in India. The company offers mutual funds and sub-advised portfolios to both domestic and global investors including individuals, corporates and institutions. The company is managed by individually focused management teams, and it provides excellent financial care and best-in-class services. Investing in mutual funds offered by Religare Invesco Asset Management Company, investors can expect stable and consistent returns on their investments with low risk involved.
Religare Mutual Fund:
Mutual funds offered and managed by Religare Invesco Asset Management Company is popularly known as Religare Mutual Funds. Initially, Religare Mutual Fund was known as Lotus India Mutual Fund. Religare Mutual Fund offers the following mutual funds - Equity, Fixed Income, Hybrid, Exchange Traded Funds, and Funds of Funds.
- Equity Funds: These funds invest primarily in stocks. Equity funds are also known as stock funds.
- Fixed Income Funds: It is a type of mutual fund that invests mainly in government and corporate debts, and provides income/cash flow on a steady basis. These funds are ideal for conservative investors and retirees.
- Hybrid Funds: Hybrid funds invest in both stock and bond components in a single investment portfolio. These funds are also known as balanced funds.
- Exchange Traded Funds: Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) is a marketable security and trades in common stocks. ETFs serve as attractive alternatives for individual investors. They come with lower fee and provide higher daily liquidity.
- Funds of Funds: A fund of funds (FOF) is a type of mutual fund that invests in other mutual funds, instead of directly investing in stocks, bonds or other securities. It is also known as multi-manager investment.
The above mentioned mutual funds offered by Religare contain different schemes under each of them.
Why choose Religare Mutual Funds?
Mutual funds are ideal for investors who want to invest in Indian equities and get capital appreciation on their investments. Mutual funds offered by Religare come with a number of attractive features and benefits which is why you can choose these funds for investment. Listed below is a number of benefits and features of Religare Mutual Fund:
- You can choose from a wide range of mutual fund schemes offered by Religare and invest as per your convenience and needs.
- Religare offers tax planning scheme like Religare Invesco Tax Plan, investing in which you can plan your income tax returns and get benefits.
- Offers a simple and secure online process to invest in Religare Mutual Funds with ease.
- You can invest both singly and jointly, and also switch between funds.
- You can access your funds and monitor them online at any time and from anywhere.
- Offers capital appreciation for long term and get strong and consistent investment results through a well-organized investment process.
Other Products from Religare
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.