Baroda Pioneer Asset Management Company Limited is the result of a joint venture between Bank of Baroda and Pioneer Investments in 2008. The company has a strong foothold in India, operating out of 40 locations in the country and managing average assets of about Rs. 7792.53 cr. (for the quarter ending December 2014).
The Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund stands powerfully poised to take on the responsibility of servicing the varied asset management needs of Indian investors, with a wide range of equity, debt, and money market funds on offer.
Baroda Pioneer Equity Funds
The investment objective of equity funds is long-term capital growth. A minimum of 65% of the fund’s corpus is invested in equity and equity-related securities, effectively making the investor a part-owner of each of the securities in your fund’s portfolio. Hence, these funds are suitable for investors looking for returns in the long-term and who can stomach a high level of risk.
- Baroda Pioneer Infrastructure Fund Generates long-term capital appreciation through equity and equity-related investments in companies in the infrastructure sector. Risk level – Brown (high risk).
- Baroda Pioneer ELSS’96 Generates long-term capital growth through equity investments and provides tax benefits for investors under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Risk level – Yellow (medium risk).
- Baroda Pioneer Growth Fund Generates long-term capital appreciation through equity and equity related investments. Risk level – Brown (high risk).
- Baroda Pioneer Balance Fund Generates long-term capital appreciation with stability, investing in equity and money market instruments and debt securities. Risk level – Yellow (medium risk).
- Baroda Pioneer PSU Equity Fund Generates long-term capital appreciation by investing in equity stocks of domestic Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs). Also provides the liquidity of an open ended scheme. Risk level – Brown (high risk).
Baroda Pioneer Debt Income Funds
The investment objective of debt/income funds is safety of capital with moderate growth. A minimum of 65% of this fund’s corpus is invested in fixed-income securities like bonds, corporate debentures, government securities (GILTS) and money market instruments.
- Baroda Pioneer Short Term Bond Fund Generates income from a portfolio containing short-term debt and money market securities. Risk level – Blue (low risk).
- Baroda Pioneer PSU Bond Fund Generates stable returns with minimal risk, investing in fixed-income instruments of PSUs – banks and other financial institutions. Risk level – Blue (low risk).
- Baroda Pioneer Treasury Advantage Fund Generates returns and liquidity through investments in debt securities and money market instruments. Risk level – Blue (low risk).
- Baroda Pioneer Income Fund Generates regular income through investments in good quality fixed-income securities, maintaining a balance between risk and reward. Risk level – Blue (low risk).
- Baroda Pioneer GILT Fund Generates income through investments in government securities. Risk level – Blue (low risk).
- Baroda Pioneer MIP Fund Generates regular income and capital appreciation through investments in debt and money market instruments, also generates long-term capital appreciation by investing a portion in equity and equity-related instruments. Risk level – Yellow (medium risk).
- Baroda Pioneer Dynamic Bond Fund Generates returns through investments in long-term corporate bonds and/or government securities and by dynamically managing the portfolio through interest rate cycles. Risk level – Blue (low risk).
Baroda Pioneer Liquid Fund
The objective of liquid funds is to provide easy liquidity, preserve capital and generate moderate income with minimal risk. Majority of funds are invested in short-term instruments like treasury bills, certificates of deposit and commercial paper, usually for a period no longer than 91 days.
- Baroda Pioneer Liquid Fund Generates income with high levels of liquidity through investments in money market instruments and debt securities. Risk level – Blue (low risk).
Why choose Baroda Pioneer Mutual Funds?
Baroda Pioneer Mutual Funds are among the safest currently on offer.
- At least 80% of funds are invested in AAA/A1+ (or equivalent) or sovereign bonds and will not have exposure to papers rated below A1+ (or equivalent) for short-term and AA for long-term.
- The primary asset allocation of 75% - 100% is for money market instruments which have the lowest risk profile.
- With over Rs. 3,385 cr assets under management and an average maturity of 57.3 days (data as on 30th September 2013), the company is well established in terms of being able to handle your investment well.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.